Why do women feel they are entitled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CEE DOG

You know, it amazes me how women feel they are entitled just because they are a woman. Why do they feel this way? Has society taught them they are special just because they are a woman? Women are always saying "Because I demand it from my man". Look, you don't demand nothing. You get it because we feel like giving it to you okay. Get that in your head.

For the same reasons men feel they are entitled. Cause the do and can. POintless, endless argument. can we talk about some solutions instead of keeping up the BS and being part of the problem? :tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
For the same reasons men feel they are entitled. Cause the do and can. POintless, endless argument. can we talk about some solutions instead of keeping up the BS and being part of the problem? :tup:

Solving the problem is talking about it. We wanna know why are black women so hard to get along with?

You know everything already so no need for me to rehash. But bottom line: For the same reasons men are. Cause they do and can.

Aren't most of you with women that aren't black? Why is this even an issue? :noidea: Don't worry about us, since you don't want us...right?

You know everything already so no need for me to rehash. But bottom line: For the same reasons men are. Cause they do and can.

Now you are correct about one thing, "I am the most intelligent, arrogant, and important person in the world", but I still am humble enough to seek others opinions.

Aren't most of you with women that aren't black? Why is this even an issue? :noidea: Don't worry about us, since you don't want us...right?

See, now you right, brothers with money and them thug brothers got all the Becky's on lock. The brothers in the middle can't get a Becky for them, so they are with the sista's, they seek answers. An as usual I aim to help them out.

I promise...Us black women don't have NOTHING you want; you will ^5 the brother sporting the Becky's..ah...is this worrying about the UNworried? :lol:

See, now you right, brothers with money and them thug brothers got all the Becky's on lock. The brothers in the middle can't get a Becky for them, so they are with the sista's, they seek answers. An as usual I aim to help them out.

This is a bullshit statement you, as a black man from a black woman's loins should be ashamed to have typed. Black women are NOt second class citizens or back burner bytches. We are deserving of all the great things in life. Maybe the root of the problem is not truly us but the male mindset. Check yourself, you dun wrecked yourself, Boo. :kiss:

I'm drinking a Red bull...I'm tired as heyal but it's like 65 degrees so I'm determined to enjoy this weather!!

We are supposed to get snow this weekend! :shame:

Oh...what was this topic about again...:mrt:

I mean seriously, all yall do is roll your eyes, pop your neck and complain about stuff. You do it so much, that you don't even realize it. Oh lawd, don't let yall have a degree, you are really arrogant without a cause. It's sad. I mean really, why yall act like that so much? That lil funky degree don't make you special. You are still just a woman.

We are deserving of all the great things in life.

nono.gif

See, folks watch too much TV.

I mean seriously, all yall do is roll your eyes, pop your neck and complain about stuff. You do it so much, that you don't even realize it. Oh lawd, don't let yall have a degree, you are really arrogant without a cause. It's sad. I mean really, why yall act like that so much? That lil funky degree don't make you special. You are still just a woman.

What did Becky tell you?

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What did Becky tell you?

CT, let's be honest. It is obvious to the world, and these Becky lovers that she is doing what sista's ain't. I mean for these cats to be going to them like 7 out 10 preferred is scary. :scared: I mean Becky has mastered what sistas couldn't do and she must be doing it well since once cats get a lil money, they jump over to the side quick.

This is a bullshit statement you, as a black man from a black woman's loins should be ashamed to have typed. Black women are NOt second class citizens or back burner bytches. We are deserving of all the great things in life. Maybe the root of the problem is not truly us but the male mindset. Check yourself, you dun wrecked yourself, Boo. :kiss:

Why should I be ashamed of the truth? I mean it is time someone tell yall the truth. You try to control these men by that thang. You say you don't wanna be treated like an object, yet you use that same object to control your relationships. Shame.

CT, let's be honest. It is obvious to the world, and these Becky lovers that she is doing what sista's ain't. I mean for these cats to be going to them like 7 out 10 preferred is scary. :scared: I mean Becky has mastered what sistas couldn't do and she must be doing it well since once cats get a lil money, they jump over to the side quick.

Like is typed before: What did Becky tell you? You and she should have all the answers sewn up. I mean, why are you here asking questions that your Boo Bunny could supply as you snuggle from women you obviously don't have much use OR respect for? :noidea:

Why should I be ashamed of the truth? I mean it is time someone tell yall the truth. You try to control these men by that thang. You say you don't wanna be treated like an object, yet you use that same object to control your relationships. Shame.

Wow. I'm sure your female relatives would be so proud of your stance. :tup: And you can't be controlled UNLESS you one of the weak minded nuccas you johning all the time, now can you? :kiss:

Like is typed before: What did Becky tell you? You and she should have all the answers sewn up. I mean, why are you here asking questions that your Boo Bunny could supply as you snuggle from women you obviously don't have much use OR respect for? :noidea:

Like I pointed out, I am so tired of hearing and seeing your stories of "How it ain't no good brotha's out here". You know why, because everyone except sistas see the good in brotha's. All you wanna do is complain and pass the good brotha by. Money and career can't make you entitled. Stop thinking that.

I know Ive been asking about this around Houston...and, I still haven't gotten an adequate responce. All I get are rolled eyes and necks...:noidea:

Wow. I'm sure your female relatives would be so proud of your stance. :tup: And you can't be controlled UNLESS you one of the weak minded nuccas you johning all the time, now can you? :kiss:

See, you are one those women who try to control using it ain't you? I mean truth be told, Becky has a hellava brain on her. It seems to be contagious and traps brothas.

I know Ive been asking about this around Houston...and, I still haven't gotten an adequate responce. All I get are rolled eyes and necks...:noidea:

The sad part is bruh, half of them neck rolling now, gone log off and go home and try to control they dude with it.

Like I pointed out, I am so tired of hearing and seeing your stories of "How it ain't no good brotha's out here". You know why, because everyone except sistas see the good in brotha's. All you wanna do is complain and pass the good brotha by. Money and career can't make you entitled. Stop thinking that.

I don't have a story. Dating issues...I have NONE. And its funny you'd type something like that when your previous posts just pretty much stated there weren't any Black women worth a damn out there. All you want to do is complain, offer NO solutions and choose Becky (insert anyone other than a Black woman here) and pass up the good sister cause its too much work. It seems that you and the world think money and career make MEN entitled. Once again, maybe the mindset problem doesn't lie within the estrogen zone but instead the testosterone...REread before you post Boo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back