What Has Happened To Grambling's Band Program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:lol::lol::lol: He mad. LOL!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You people are so clueless until it's not amusing, you seriously have to be stuck in la la land. Don't need circles or clicks that's an SU thing and drama always surrounds that kind of company we don't have 3 people that just rule what goes down at GSU. Just being a member of the Alumni Association and being an alumus that gives back financially it's not hard to find out what's going on and marching in the band i know what's not being done. Hell i just call some of the band staff themselves and ask what the hell is going on. Hell i probably know about the drama that goes on in SU's program between Mr. Jackson and the retired but legendary Dr. Greggs and the crazy thing is i don't have to ask about it and i just brush it off because it's not my business and it doesn't affect me. All is not green at SU. Like i said sweep around your own front door before you go and try to sweep some elses. The band is a Grambling problem and it will be solved by Grambling. Misfits.:lol:

Last edited:
You people are so clueless until it's not amusing, you seriously have to be stuck in la la land. Don't need circles or clicks that's an SU thing and drama always surrounds that kind of company we don't have 3 people that just rule what goes down at GSU. Just being a member of the Alumni Association and being an alumus that gives back financially it's not hard to find out what's going on and marching in the band i know what's not being done. Hell i just call some of the band staff themselves and ask what the hell is going on. Hell i probably know about the drama that goes on in SU's program between Mr. Jackson and the retired but legendary Dr. Greggs and the crazy thing is i don't have to ask about it and i just brush it off because it's not my business and it doesn't affect me. All is not green at SU. Misfits.:lol:

LOL!!!! Yeah he mad!! You bringing up stuff about SU that you heard from so and so at the barbershop. LOL!!! If you mad say you mad!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL!!!! Yeah he mad!! You bringing up stuff about SU that you heard from so and so at the barbershop. LOL!!! If you mad say you mad!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No barbershop, don't have to go to the barbershop brother in law is a barber and he comes to the house to give me a cut so keep thinking like i don't have peeps that went and currently go to SU but it's not my bizz. Getting mad over the internet, it's not that serious. From the old school bruh, takes more to get under my skin.:lol:

Last edited:
No barbershop, don't have to go to the barbershop brother in law is a barber and he comes to the house to give me a cut so keep thinking like i don't have peeps that went and currently go to SU but it's not my bizz.:lol:

Just like I have family members that went to Gram. Whats your point? LOL!!! Still doesn't change the fact of this whole thread. Your band is sorry. LOL!!! Terrell I think we may have to bring back the YOU STUPID for this one. LOL!!! If you mad say mad USA.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just like I have family members that went to Gram. Whats your point? LOL!!! Still doesn't change the fact of this whole thread. Your band is sorry. LOL!!! Terrell I think we may have to bring back the YOU STUPID for this one. LOL!!! If you mad say mad USA.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damn you feel the band is sorry so why post on a sorry thread that's focusing on a band that is so sorry, you shouldn't be wasting your time on Grambling bruh what's wrong with you? :noidea::lol:

P.S. No one from SU can call anyone stupid, not with the buying degree scandal. Scandal U at it's best. Gotta make a run but keep responding to a sorry band's thread, you and your SU band mates are fans and just trying to look all big in front of all your jags. Yall don't have to fake. Peace. You have my permission to speak after i'm gone.:emlaugh:

Terrell I think we may have to bring back the YOU STUPID for this one. LOL!!! If you mad say mad USA.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah i think so too! i just told him someone he can pm and he still talking about this other stuff... usatoday dont tell anybody u from shreveport u making us look bad! :lol:

I love how every time he's getting clowned (by himself I might add) he says ya'll worried about us why you keep posting. What a lame LOL!!! We're posting because the joke's on you USAtoday. We get a kick out of it.

Hey usatoday remember that audit back in 98-99 with all of those accounting problems (y'all can't count)? The threat of losing accreditation? Now I'm not bringing that up as a joke but only to remind you that your school has had issues as well. We all do. Joking about band is minor but don't let your little feelings get that hurt to the point that you think everything is always sunny in N. La.

Now watch how fast he responds......:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love how every time he's getting clowned (by himself I might add) he says ya'll worried about us why you keep posting. What a lame LOL!!! We're posting because the joke's on you USAtoday. We get a kick out of it.

Hey usatoday remember that audit back in 98-99 with all of those accounting problems (y'all can't count)? The threat of losing accreditation? Now I'm not bringing that up as a joke but only to remind you that your school has had issues as well. We all do. Joking about band is minor but don't let your little feelings get that hurt to the point that you think everything is always sunny in N. La.

Now watch how fast he responds......:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: He don't wanna talk about that. Yall gone make me break out that Crying Eddie pic if he keeps this up. LOL!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL!!! No one from SU got defensive in here. Just you and that retarded chic(just joking) that claims to be a diva. I could care less, but it is funny. Also the way you described SU people in your post is how 99% of people view peeps from Gram on here. LOL!!!! Anywho have fun. :lol::lol::lol:

What's retarded (not joking) is the Human Coonbox bringing them damn Christmas presents out on the field at the BC. Now that's retarded!!! The Human Coonbox will never make it to GMA with that sorry shat. :lol::lol::lol:

Get in line behind Marvin and get an epiphany.....TWF is STILL the $hit!!!! :tup:
Now, for the last time, kiss our whole family's azzes. :lol::lol::lol:

What's retarded (not joking) is the Human Coonbox bringing them damn Christmas presents out on the field at the BC. Now that's retarded!!! The Human Coonbox will never make it to GMA with that sorry shat. :lol::lol::lol:

Get in line behind Marvin and get an epiphany.....TWF is STILL the $hit!!!! :tup:
Now, for the last time, kiss our whole family's azzes. :lol::lol::lol:

If my memory serves me correct Grambling brought Christmas presents out on the field in 88 and then they came out in white butler tuxedo's. :lol::lol: So I guess we learned cooning from yall? :D And you claim to know so much about your band and school. :smh: Girl stick to another board. The Band Board is not your friend. LOL!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW SU was on GMA in 2007. Know your history before you open your mouth. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If my memory serves me correct Grambling brought Christmas presents out on the field in 88 and then they came out in white butler tuxedo's. :lol::lol: So I guess we learned cooning from yall? :D And you claim to know so much about your band and school. :smh: Girl stick to another board. The Band Board is not your friend. LOL!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW SU was on GMA in 2007. Know your history before you open your mouth. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know who y'all learned cooning from, but y'all dayumed sure mastered it! :lol::lol::lol: Henceforth now and forever, you all are the c**n masters.

Hey, don't blame us if you can't afford tuxedos and helicopters. Stop fighting, stealing and cooning and you might be able to have such things too. Peace! :D

I don't know who y'all learned cooning from, but y'all dayumed sure mastered it! :lol::lol::lol: Henceforth now and forever, you all are the c**n masters.

Hey, don't blame us if you can't afford tuxedos and helicopters. Stop fighting, stealing and cooning and you might be able to have such things too. Peace! :D

Helicopters???? WTF are you talking about:confused::confused::confused:

Do you think before or after type? Seriously. Your posts are incoherent and show no signs of intelligence. Normally I joke with people on this board but I seriously think you're not all there. :shame:

Time out folks. About to pop some Orville Redenbacher and grab a refill of this sweet tea. Be right back. :D

Helicopters???? WTF are you talking about:confused::confused::confused:

Do you think before or after type? Seriously. Your posts are incoherent and show no signs of intelligence. Normally I joke with people on this board but I seriously think you're not all there. :shame:

Team your not the first one to notice that!

:lol:

:lol:

It's just like in sports. The only way to shut the critics up is to simply...get better. I truly hope and pray that we do..across the board...field shows...music...arrangements. I do appreciate the hard work the kids put in. They only do what they're told to do. So if they're being told what they're doing is just fine...hmmmm...there goes the problem. Just like the south, we shall rise again!!!!

Point blank, that's the realest thing I have heard in the whole thread, aside from the letter in the original post.

Well you won't hear me dissing my band or my school to a bunch of naysayers and haters who act as if they have no room for improvement their own selves. See, I'm woman enough to call Dr. Pannell and talk to him directly. I'm woman enough to call the GSU President and talk to him directly. I don't air GSU's dirty laundry to folks who need as much or more help than we do.

Please DO NOT THINK that that band of yours got it all together coz it DOES NOT. Get some discipline and sound/tone balance. Get some class. One characteristic of class is not putting others down to make yourself look good.

You can call me dumb all you want to, mustard. You don't validate me. You got me bent, little one.

Well you won't hear me dissing my band or my school to a bunch of naysayers and haters who act as if they have no room for improvement their own selves. See, I'm woman enough to call Dr. Pannell and talk to him directly. I'm woman enough to call the GSU President and talk to him directly. I don't air GSU's dirty laundry to folks who need as much or more help than we do.

Please DO NOT THINK that that band of yours got it all together coz it DOES NOT. Get some discipline and sound/tone balance. Get some class. One characteristic of class is not putting others down to make yourself look good.

You can call me dumb all you want to, mustard. You don't validate me. You got me bent, little one.

Ma'am..... I respect my elders (Which you OBVIOUSLY are a couple years older than me) enough to not call you dumb.... That was someone else. My comment was not not to down anyone. I was just saying that his post was REAL. Not BS'ing or anything. He is not DISSING :vomit:*ramblin, not in the least bit. He just said what he thinks the problem is instead of pussy-footing around. It's easy to keep saying that "We know the problem, ya'll don't worry about it"... But this is what my parents always told me: People that DON'T KNOW are ignorant, people that DO KNOW and don't care/don't fix it/don't use that knowledge are STUPID or DUMB. Not calling yall :)vomit:*ramblin-ites) either of those names, but that's what it will begin to appear to be in ANOTHER 20years when the band still hasn't improved, or has dwindled down to those original "17 instruments" yall first purchased.

And, as far as I go.... I have never claimed SU to be perfect, or issue-less. Everyone knows our issues, and it's all good. ISHT happens, and we handled it. Now, if SU would get in trouble for hazing for dang near 20 years and just keep saying either 1) Yall WISH you could haze like us, or 2) We know whats going on here... Don't worry about it..... YEAR AFTER YEAR, there is a serious, SERIOUS problem.

We (SU and :vomit:*ramblin) are peers/rivals. We (SU) WANT :vomit:*ramblin to be good. You have NO IDEA how anti-climactic the Bayou Classic is.... The only reasons the Jukebox looks forward to is is because it's a free trip to N.O., and it's the end of being a "crab". Aside from that, we know that TWF is not anywhere NEAR the level of The Jukebox. It's not even close anymore, and if you was real with yourself, you would admit it. Even Helen Keller could tell you that. The only reason the Bayou gets hype, is because it's the Bayou Classic...... Realistically, JSU is our TRUE rival in the SWAC nowadays. No other band really is CONSISTENT competition.

Now, to the SMACK portion of your post..... "sound tone/balance"? I say "pot/kettle" and nothing more:lecture:. But, po-tay-toe, po-tah-toe.

And from the heart of a Jaguar, imma leave you with this: "Put up, OR SHUT UP!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back