P90X

Devil's Gun Trigger Man

onward and upward son!
I just hit a lick and got it for the low off of Ebay. It should be in sometime this week. I will give it a try and report back to u guys how it goes.

I was thinking the same thing. This is the program being sold on tv by the Beach Bodies people. Power 90. I saw the ad on tv, and indeed it looks great, but I had the opportunity to use their slim in 6 program, and them workouts were KILLER. I has progressed from the 1st phase to the 2nd. The 2nd phase was really rough. I guess I got tired of getting my ass whooped by a dvd, so I quit. I will tell you in the time I was using the dvds, my stamina, and conditioning increased.

Tell us how it works for you DGTM. Maybe I can get a dub off you ? LOL!

I just hit a lick and got it for the low off of Ebay. It should be in sometime this week. I will give it a try and report back to u guys how it goes.

So did you get it? How's it working out for ya? I have a co-worker who wants to purchase P90X and wants me to split the price but I don't think I'm up for the challenge of that workout. I may need to start with Power 90.

Have you been using it?

Some of the series were "accidently" downloaded onto my computer. :goodbad: That guy is "sick"! The workouts are intense and he has crazy adrenalin. One day soon I'll stop watching them and participate...lol

I really may try this Exercise series... It sounds interesting...

Ive done the Taebo Greatest Hits......
Awesome stuff... VERY INTENSE.... and It did work for me....

I just ordered the Videos on Saturday the should be here by next week... Im ready for this....

I've tried it out a few times before. It's a high impact workout, but you could easily design a more effective workout plan on your own for free.

Mane Ive just started this work out plan... and Ole boy is just sick...LOL
Really Intense... and I love it though... I can barely move today but it is working for me..:clap:

Are any of yall still using P90X? Did anybody go the whole 90 days? I'm considering it as we have an AKA group that just got amped up and started this month. I'm ready to hurt real good or shall I say feel the burn. :lol:

Yeeea man, that thing goes hard! I have the regular P90 and when you can finally make it through without stopping -- you'd definitely be ready!! :tup:

P90X is the TRUTH!!

Been doing it now for the past 4 weeks and I completely blew thru the plateau I had been at for months and month (if not years)!

Don't get me wrong, it is not for the faint of heart nor the person that is just thinking about working out for a casual "I need a workout plan -- kind of workout). TRUST me when I tell you, if you are NOT TRULY DEDICATED to this workout plan, YOU WILL QUIT!

It is the hardest sh*t I have ever done!!

The great thing about P90X that is different from all other DVD exercise routines i have tried is that P90X makes you set your own goals. There is no set number of a single exercise, except in the AB-RipperX...but that is harder than anything else anyway, and you won't be able to do the same numbers they are doing anyway.

I ballooned up to 275 at one point a few years back, and started "working out" again. I started doing my push-ups and ab work and walking/running 3 and 1/2 miles a day. I managed to get back to where my weight would go back and forth from 255/7 down to 253/2 on a good day. Every now and then I would dip to 249/7; but after the weekend, I would be back to 256. This went on for months and months, no matter how much I tried to watch what I ate.

After just the first 4 weeks of P90X, I am at 235!! Completely blew thru that plateau. I didn't change the way I ate; if anything, I actually eat more now to feed my muscles. My muscles have just come roaring through, and I feel stronger than I have been in a very very long time. Like I said, it's the TRUTH!

Can't wait to start phase2. I love the change in exercises and in routines. Day1 you do chest, back, and abs; day 2 you do plyometrics; then you come back Day 3 and do arms, shoulders, and abs; Day 4 is special because you do Yoga, which to me is the hardest routine; Day 5 is legs and back and abs; and Day 6 is KenpoX (imagine taebo on steroids) and Day 7 is a rest day.

When I go into Phase 2, there will be new routines that shock my muscles again and then there is a Phase 3 (last 90 days) that I just don't even have the heart to look at yet :(

Bottom Line: If you are serious, there is NOTHING better on the market. Don't try to do it yourself. You won't have the discipline nor the know how to try and build a program on your own, unless you are a certified trainer.

Have fun!!

I love my new look and feel...and so does the wifee...that added strength and endurance go a long way!! LOL :clap::clap:

Yeeea man, that thing goes hard! I have the regular P90 and when you can finally make it through without stopping -- you'd definitely be ready!! :tup:

I have the regular one too (the one that came out like 8 or 9 years ago) You got like a diet plan, some vitamins and some other stuff with the set.... I Never made it past Phase I :shame: My legs would be burning and hurting so bad....I oughta go dust them bad boys off and try it again.... Lord knows I need to!

My friend Marcus does this.....Imma post his pics.

DAY 1:
4690_93036345918_673690918_2431226_5073891_n.jpg

Day 30
4690_93036350918_673690918_2431227_4408945_n.jpg

Day 60
4690_93036365918_673690918_2431228_4859594_n.jpg

Day 90
4690_93036370918_673690918_2431229_7578499_n.jpg

Back