Fool's Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
La La Land is a mutha!

Where did Broadway's mind go when he saw that field....back to Duke or FAMU or NC A&T?
I bet Broadway was dreaming about coming to Jackson to a REAL football environment. Hell, he probably waiting on Pete to be sent packin.:emlaugh:

He knows he's wasting away down in Gramps where they average 10,000 folks.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Looking for a REAL coach? I would be, too.

Naw, but Broadway's looking for state of the art facilities that he can be proud of. If I get the chance, I'll email Deriso to get his statement from Broadway about the field conditions.
I can only imagine the expletives he used under his breath.

He's hurting G4L! He screaming for help and his JSU comrades left him high and dry! He's going to even look dumber this year than he looked last year after we beat the brakes off JSU! He should have learned his lesson but i guess he took Stupid 101! It's embedded in him! Poor dude!:lol:

Naw, but Broadway's looking for state of the art facilities that he can be proud of. If I get the chance, I'll email Deriso to get his statement from Broadway about the field conditions.
I can only imagine the expletives he used under his breath.

You have no idea what's brewing at Grambling and it's not your business, i see you worry and focus on us so much!:lol:

He's hurting G4L! He screaming for help and his JSU comrades left him high and dry! He's going to even look dumber this year than he looked last year after we beat the brakes off JSU! He should have learned his lesson but i guess he took Stupid 101! It's embedded in him! Poor dude!:lol:

Where are your comrades from '07? Where Suge at? He left in '07 and only makes cameo appearances. The same with MsGSU. Yall used to be so beautiful until Comegy came along.:emlaugh:

Where are your comrades from '07? Where Suge at? He left in '07 and only makes cameo appearances. The same with MsGSU. Yall used to be so beautiful until Comegy came along.:emlaugh:

Suge just posted today in the HOG! Why post about JSU when we always whoop that azz? What a waste!:lol:

It's no coincidence that JSU won the trophy the first time it was named after Robinson.

You big Dummy.........The first SCG was won by Southern University Football Jaguars. Since Southern U. is jackson state's DADDY, it was only befitting that we bent you derelicts over in front of 47,000 folks. :lol: :emlaugh: You can hide behind winning a trophy 8 years later that was renamed if you won't!

First running away from Puke View and now this farce! :lol: :emlaugh:

I wonder how it feels to have just as many SCG wins as AAMU. After this year, they will have the same amount of losses, too.

You big Dummy.........The first SCG was won by Southern University Football Jaguars. Since Southern U. is jackson state's DADDY, it was only befitting that we bent you derelicts over in front of 47,000 folks. :lol: :emlaugh: You can hide behind winning a trophy 8 years later that was renamed if you won't!

Don't tell him that, let him believe that the SCG started in 2007! It will make him feel good!:lol:

Don't tell him that, let him believe that the SCG started in 2007! It will make him feel good!:lol:

He's trying to find a silver lining but can't..........

(Insert cowardly tiger pic)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hey JayRob... Can I pick a year to start counting? Let's try 2000. Let me know when you get past two wins. :lol:

Jackson's new football helmet:
nfl_det_newhelmcoward.jpg

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(puff, puff, puff)
(I need a church usher with 2 church fans)
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OH LAWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
OH LAWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What are the odds of JSU fans outnumbering Gramps fans 40,000 to 3,000?
What are the odds of it beginning to rain right when JSU took the lead?
What are the odds of Gramblings fans leaving in shame after The BOOM told them to GO HOME!....GO HOME!....GO HOME!??

Grambling was shamed and humiliated like never before.....and on national television. Some of the Grambling folks have yet to show back up on TSPN after that beatdown. Ms. GSU finally decide to peek back in a few days ago, but the others said fugg it and left for good.:emlaugh:

When u have won as many SCG's as we have then u aint gonna want go to Gramblingham....and oh yeah...keep my name outta ur mouth...u don't know me like that.

Now I aint messing with u and u keep bringing up my name...now read this until u understand it...MsGSU have a life...I don't spend 99.9% of my time on this board unlike u. Hopefully on the third weekend of Sept u wont run and hide like u did last year..both games...

Cowards!

Go see the Wizard of Oz for some Courage. Skurred of Pv?? jsu, say it aint so. Hughes should kick yall ass to sleep for this cowardly act.

JaySlob need to get out dat dayum time machine and give doc brown the keys back. He still stuck back in time in 07.

Just Terrible.

Last edited:
Hey JayRob... Can I pick a year to start counting? Let's try 2000. Let me know when you get past two wins. :lol:

Jackson's new football helmet:
nfl_det_newhelmcoward.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::vomit::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::sick::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When u have won as many SCG's as we have then u aint gonna want go to Gramblingham....and oh yeah...keep my name outta ur mouth...u don't know me like that.

Now I aint messing with u and u keep bringing up my name...now read this until u understand it...MsGSU have a life...I don't spend 99.9% of my time on this board unlike u. Hopefully on the third weekend of Sept u wont run and hide like u did last year..both games...

If you wouldna ran like the others, I wouldn't be talking about you. Nice to have you peek in every once in awhile.:tup:

It only takes one Tiger to tame you santo gold kittens and and powder blue jaggies.:lol:

He's trying to find a silver lining but can't..........

(Insert cowardly tiger pic)

Need you even be in this discussion? Seriously. Quit beggin for a handout and go find Sam Houston. JSU is tired of carryin yall freeloaders.:emlaugh:

Will PV EVER...EVER win a SWAC title anytime soon? Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back