When Utah beats Bama tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utah should be up by more. This only proves the FACT that college football needs a playoff system. Utah is about to end the season undefeated and wasn't even in the conversation for the National Championship. :shame:

Utah should be up by more. This only proves the FACT that college football needs a playoff system. Utah is about to end the season undefeated and wasn't even in the conversation for the National Championship. :shame:

:tup::tup:

USC vs. Utah

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Bama lost. Bama lost. :jump: :jump: Smoke that Bear and Wallace with your your water hoses. :jump: :jump: :jump:

Bama lost. Bama lost. :jump: :jump: Smoke that Bear and Wallace with your your water hoses. :jump: :jump: :jump:

It's just feels good to watch Bama get their arses kicked. Bama really wasn't in this game from the jump. They got punched in the mouth early and couldn't recover.

utah_logo.jpg
NDEFEATED

Hey DAHILL, when is the nut up gonna happen? In the airport headed back to Utah?

Hey Soggy :bowdown:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:lol: Bama is going to run run run run run run and then throw it up to Julio. Then they are going to blitz blitz blitz blitz and blitz some more. Its not going to be pretty. Them folks aint use to a dline thats as fast as their RB's, or a defense that will play bump and run and blitz the hell out out of you.

SOG, I know you are picking with your heart. and not your head. This game won't be close at all. Bamaby 20, and there will be no undefeated teams in FBS. This will also kill all the talk about Utah being shafted etc. Just like TCU did to Boise!

This time in the BCS, the Utes have to play a real team, not a second rate Big East Champ.

What I live 15 min from the Air Force Academy and saw Utah play this year and I seen Bama play , Bama by 28, that west coast talent wasn't much of and advantage in the Mountain West Conference, Bama does play in the SEC the same SEC that sent 9-4 Ole Miss to beat the s*** OUT OF Texas Tech today.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
It was worse than the final score indicates

Shole was Storm...Utah started playing Parcells ball in the fourth quarter..

They out-Sabaned Saban in this one.

I just love when that smirk gets wiped off of Saban's face.

All that money they spunt on Saban, only to see dem boys lose to UL-Monroe (yeah, that UL-Monroe), go through a weak SEC West to lose to Florida in the SEC title game, and get worked by Utah (Urban Meyer's old team, I KNOW he laughin at home) in the Sugar Bowl...

Dude looked like Richard Dent/Reggie White/LT out there...:lol:

I'm waiting to see the spin the SEC nutt-riders/Bama nutt-riders will put on this one. I know their top tackle (Outland winner) missed teh game because he was suspended...but one O-lineman cannot dominate a game like that...lol

I'm waiting to see the spin the SEC nutt-riders/Bama nutt-riders will put on this one. I know their top tackle (Outland winner) missed teh game because he was suspended...but one O-lineman cannot dominate a game like that...lol

J,

I got one for them already....It's a down year. :rolleyes: :lol:

Bama got their ass kicked to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back