"TSPN University" - if TSPN was an actual university, this is how I'd see it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther88

Banned
Zero'st, everybody is single so.... NO marriage (congrats married peoplez you get a reprieve in this fantasy :lol: ).

1st, Sperm would have to pack some heat on campus :emlaugh: because dudes be tryna' push up on Vah-Neater all day... and ALL night. lol Sperm would get mad and prolly be seeing the sistah' @ "MEAC University" down the street in retaliation from the constant <b>threat</b>.

WandaWoman, kellis, Vah-Neater, and missusjones would be called the "crew" because when they steps into the party, it's gonna' be some "dropping it like it's hot....stanky leg....halle berrys... ricki bobbi...butterfly...the freak... the men all paused(klymaxx lol)...LETS GET'ER DONE!!!!!" kinda' freaky dancing to set the party out REEEE-AIIGHT goings on while they gettin' they drunk assed freaky-dancing on!!!

At the party, you'd see SeeingSpots slapping a negro upside his head because he just TOLD her that he wanted some panocha and she responded w/ the *slap* :slap: "friends don't share shit like that muthafugga... :mad: :slap:" lol

Also @ the partay, you'd find chocolate_topaz fronting a negro OUT LOUD above the music telling ALL his business about how he couldn't...fvck and calling him a shawt dick muthafugga and can't screw worth a damned, get up outta' her face blah blah blah :D ...

Jax, Jagface, Black, robber, & Great One would be the "crew #2" (male version) that would step they drunk asses in the party HOLLERING ALL COUNTRY LOUD <b>"WHERE DA' PARTY @ YO??????!!!!!!!!! IT AIN'T NO GOTT DAYAMED PARTAY YET UNTIL WE CAME!!!!"</b>. lol

My mans delock and Abe would be the most popular negroids on campus because #1, they da' damned biggest. lol And #2, they possess that kind of air about them that's on a level we young folx just couldn't understand. For instance, if they were @ that SAME Thurs night party, they would've had 35+ yr olds stepping in there amongst the 20 something year olds. :lol: :bowdown:

Schamocha & BluePearl would be the females who were studious but also freaky. ~snicker~ They'd be the ones that would get a male to their spot and then ask/tell them: <b>"look a hur niggum... did U come to crack a book or crack my ass?? :mad:"</b> :what: :uhoh: lol

BluBlood? That chrisshun virgin gul that asks a TON of questions about sex but never does the dew! :emlaugh: A dude actually shook her hand and she called her passa' and told him to pray for her. lol

Sperm/c-diddy? They'd attend a campus party in Armani suits and such because they sophisticated like that. :bowdown:

My boy stagg, errr, players? Trouble maker. lol Vociferous negroid who don't give a FUGG whose toes he steps on. Would become overcome w/ alcohol and all would call roommate Panther88 from his slomber sleep @ 3am in the morn to "come gitcho' boy before we go left on your boy" lol. Damn players... :shame: lol

CEE DOG and Criticaul? The most loving couple on campus. They be holding hands and shiit all around campus and @ all campus functions. Most likely to marry post graduation. :)

Sarge? Most capable of bringing some ACTUAL heat to the party! :uzi: *RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!! :what: HE GOT A GUNNNNNNNNN!!!! :uzi:*

:emlaugh:

More later.

Such a creative mind. You should try your hand at writing. :swink: Or maybe you just have too much time on your hands. :noidea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Such a creative mind. You should try your hand at writing. :swink: Or maybe you just have too much time on your hands. :noidea:

Both. lol But, you're on deck, sweetie. Tell "bruh" to put the shiny shotgun down while I commenced to add you to "TSPN University."

silentrage, that studious sistah who don't have the time to deal w/ us other folk too much because she tryna' graduate and get the hell on into her career and/or grad school "TSPN University-Deux." lol Has a brother on campus so all us dudes who admire have to stay waaaaaaaay back in the background because he's known to pack a shiny shotgun in the back of dey jeep and use it if you look @ his sister sexually. :uhoh: But little doth brother know that sistah is normal female and likes to hanky-panky but doth not share but w/ only one... her Panther88. :D lol

LoyalTigress... Miss damned sophisticate #1. :retard: Talks too damned proper and dresses too damned proper and such. Was caught fooling around w/ the Dean of the Physics department lol because us "young boys" were NOT her speed. :retard: Us younger negroids done begged but she still ain't relented because we're not 6-figures and broke as hell.

MsGSU... this is the lady who graduated from "TSPN University" 4 times over already but she's still in school pursuing her 5th degree. :retard: Loves "young" meat and is the cougar *REURN!* *REURN!* of the bunch. Will outperform ANY younger female in bed or otherwise because she bad like that. :swink: lol

DrGSUAKA... this is "Ms New Booty" to "TSPN University." She's the freshman cheerleader for the football team. Because she's a freshman, that means she's "fresh meat." :emlaugh: Was caught walking about campus looking confused and dazed, like a crab should, asking other upperclassmen womenfolk was it <b>"okay if she bought this senior dude she met some polo shirts and cologne every other week because he asked her to?"</b> :confused: :shame: Lawd..... :smh: She fell and bumped her head. :smh:

PsiSnake and yvette... Most likely couple to get married #2. Snake gotta' keep his woman from rising up @ 4am in the morning and practicing stepping and such because she dedicated to the craft like that. When he says "make love" he thinks sexually... when she hears "make love" she thinks <b>"saxophone batch and that's the only thing I'm blowing mister!!!!!"</b> :mad: :slap: ........... (couldn't help it :emlaugh: )

Fiyah... This is the naggum most likely to host a partay @ his crib w/ trash can punch. lol But!!!!! THIS naggum would FORGOT that he was s'posed to supply the licka'! :slap: He got the crib, the big container, the <b>ice</b> :emlaugh:, the food,... but the naggum wouldn't supply the bevgs! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

SOG... this the official DJ of all campus related events. Howsinever... the drunk bastard would be up in the dj booth tryna' lay a scratch to a slow jam and then tryna' mix 2 songs like Beyonce's "To The Left" with Mahalia Jackson's "Precious Lord." :confused: WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!!!!!! :confused:

Who'd I miss? :lol:

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sure you are not done. :lol: You have a lot going in that mind of yourn.

I'd liken to have a "lot" going on w/ you, pretty. But I'ze afraid of #1, brotha w/ the gun and #2, I seem to fear women in general now for some odd reason. :emlaugh:

Stay in your lane MSGSU! :slap: :mad: *mumbling to self* :rolleyes:

U forgot your meds today I see, shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, imma go give Santa another si th load of CASH today, and look for Amber...:lol:

DrGSUAKA... this is "Ms New Booty" to "TSPN University." She's the freshman cheerleader for the football team. Because she's a freshman, that means she's "fresh meat." :emlaugh: Was caught walking about campus looking confused and dazed, like a crab should, asking other upperclassmen womenfolk was it <b>"okay if she bought this senior dude she met some polo shirts and cologne every other week because he asked her to?"</b> :confused: :shame: Lawd..... :smh: She fell and bumped her head. :smh:

Go to hell!

silentrage, that studious sistah who don't have the time to deal w/ us other folk too much because she tryna' graduate and get the hell on into her career and/or grad school "TSPN University-Deux." lol Has a brother on campus so all us dudes who admire have to stay waaaaaaaay back in the background because he's known to pack a shiny shotgun in the back of dey jeep and use it if you look @ his sister sexually. :uhoh: But little doth brother know that sistah is normal female and likes to hanky-panky but doth not share but w/ only one... her Panther88. :D lol

LoyalTigress... Miss damned sophisticate #1. :retard: Talks too damned proper and dresses too damned proper and such. Was caught fooling around w/ the Dean of the Physics department lol because us "young boys" were NOT her speed. :retard: Us younger negroids done begged but she still ain't relented because we're not 6-figures and broke as hell.

MsGSU... this is the lady who graduated from "TSPN University" 4 times over already but she's still in school pursuing her 5th degree. :retard: Loves "young" meat and is the cougar *REURN!* *REURN!* of the bunch. Will outperform ANY younger female in bed or otherwise because she bad like that. :swink: lol

PsiSnake and yvette... Most likely couple to get married #2. Snake gotta' keep his woman from rising up @ 4am in the morning and practicing stepping and such because she dedicated to the craft like that. When he says "make love" he thinks sexually... when she hears "make love" she thinks <b>"saxophone batch and that's the only thing I'm blowing mister!!!!!"</b> :mad: :slap: ........... (couldn't help it :emlaugh: )

Fiyah... This is the naggum most likely to host a partay @ his crib w/ trash can punch. lol But!!!!! THIS naggum would FORGOT that he was s'posed to supply the licka'! :slap: He got the crib, the big container, the <b>ice</b> :emlaugh:, the food,... but the naggum wouldn't supply the bevgs! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

SOG... this the official DJ of all campus related events. Howsinever... the drunk bastard would be up in the dj booth tryna' lay a scratch to a slow jam and then tryna' mix 2 songs like Beyonce's "To The Left" with Mahalia Jackson's "Precious Lord." :confused: WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!!!!!! :confused:

Who'd I miss? :lol:

I thought SOG was bipolar...

U forgot your meds today I see, shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, imma go give Santa another si th load of CASH today, and look for Amber...:lol:

Go to hell!

YES! YES! :D I feel the love up in dis thread! :D

Y'all better chill or I'mmo have y'all having the FIRST semester "TSPN University" fight-club over some scraggly dude. Y'all keep it up, heah?

MSGSU-> :argue2: <- DrGSUAKA

Keep on. :emlaugh:

Shid, I ain't gonna just call him out...I gonna try to pull out the shawt dyck so ere'body can see for they damn selves. I can't stand False Advertising. :smh:

I thought SOG was bipolar...

Ahhhhhhh yes.... Phreezey. :bowdown:

Dr Phreeze is the TA (teacher's asst) who hawks and mesmorizes the younger la' femmes w/ his grandeur and prowess. :bowdown: Ain't really got no time to be on campus because he tryna' make a come-up on the side w/ university eqmpt for a consulting firm he started on the side. Can you say....facebook appl # deux?! :D

kbsSU89...One of the campus "twinz." Tall, lanky, conservative, and has a daddy that'll shoot the shiit out of you if you fvck w/ his twin daughters. lol This doesn't stop "her hotness" though. :emlaugh: Was caught riding on a lawnmower w/ a guy from campus-grounds maintenance and gettin' it on @ the fiddy yard line of the football field early one a.m. morning. :lol:

GSUSpirit... most likely to be put on a milk carton and disappear. This be campus twin set #2. :| Just straight up DEVIL. :devil2: Parens are the greatest thing since sliced bread and dis devil :devil2: is just straight up E-V-I-L. :devil2: Refuses to acknowledge the superior intellect bestowed upon her (them) by mommie and diddie and wanna' just straight up ack a gott dayamed :devil2:. :smh: It'll take prayer cloth, holy water, Jesus actual shoes, 50,000 hail-marys, 20,000,000 confessions, those lil' crackers they serve @ communion, and 35 preachers to exercise the demonism from these evil twinz. :devil2:

shawigigi... the MARRIED lol one of the WHOLE bunch and still hawks campus like a chicken-hawk. lol Be all up ON the young chickens and such. Got the scrilla', got the looks, and got the education to attract'em. Eyeing that freshman CRAB cheerleader. She so gullible... bless her heart. :smh:

:uhoh: Who'd I miss? :uhoh:

Last edited:
Zero'st, everybody is single so.... NO marriage (congrats married peoplez you get a reprieve in this fantasy :lol: ).

1st, Sperm would have to pack some heat on campus :emlaugh: because dudes be tryna' push up on Vah-Neater all day... and ALL night. lol Sperm would get mad and prolly be seeing the sistah' @ "MEAC University" down the street in retaliation from the constant threat.

WandaWoman, kellis, Vah-Neater, and missusjones would be called the "crew" because when they steps into the party, it's gonna' be some "dropping it like it's hot....stanky leg....halle berrys... ricki bobbi...butterfly...the freak... the men all paused(klymaxx lol)...LETS GET'ER DONE!!!!!" kinda' freaky dancing to set the party out REEEE-AIIGHT goings on while they gettin' they drunk assed freaky-dancing on!!!

At the party, you'd see SeeingSpots slapping a negro upside his head because he just TOLD her that he wanted some panocha and she responded w/ the *slap* :slap: "friends don't share shit like that muthafugga... :mad: :slap:" lol

Also @ the partay, you'd find chocolate_topaz fronting a negro OUT LOUD above the music telling ALL his business about how he couldn't...fvck and calling him a shawt dick muthafugga and can't screw worth a damned, get up outta' her face blah blah blah :D ...

Jax, Jagface, Black, robber, & Great One would be the "crew #2" (male version) that would step they drunk asses in the party HOLLERING ALL COUNTRY LOUD "WHERE DA' PARTY @ YO??????!!!!!!!!! IT AIN'T NO GOTT DAYAMED PARTAY YET UNTIL WE CAME!!!!". lol

My mans delock and Abe would be the most popular negroids on campus because #1, they da' damned biggest. lol And #2, they possess that kind of air about them that's on a level we young folx just couldn't understand. For instance, if they were @ that SAME Thurs night party, they would've had 35+ yr olds stepping in there amongst the 20 something year olds. :lol: :bowdown:

Schamocha & BluePearl would be the females who were studious but also freaky. ~snicker~ They'd be the ones that would get a male to their spot and then ask/tell them: "look a hur niggum... did U come to crack a book or crack my ass?? :mad:" :what: :uhoh: lol

BluBlood? That chrisshun virgin gul that asks a TON of questions about sex but never does the dew! :emlaugh: A dude actually shook her hand and she called her passa' and told him to pray for her. lol

Sperm/c-diddy? They'd attend a campus party in Armani suits and such because they sophisticated like that. :bowdown:

My boy stagg, errr, players? Trouble maker. lol Vociferous negroid who don't give a FUGG whose toes he steps on. Would become overcome w/ alcohol and all would call roommate Panther88 from his slomber sleep @ 3am in the morn to "come gitcho' boy before we go left on your boy" lol. Damn players... :shame: lol

CEE DOG and Criticaul? The most loving couple on campus. They be holding hands and shiit all around campus and @ all campus functions. Most likely to marry post graduation. :)

Sarge? Most capable of bringing some ACTUAL heat to the party! :uzi: *RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!! :what: HE GOT A GUNNNNNNNNN!!!! :uzi:*

More later.

You forgot to mention how the Alphas would run the yard!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

1st, Sperm would have to pack some heat on campus :emlaugh: because dudes be tryna' push up on Vah-Neater all day... and ALL night. lol Sperm would get mad and prolly be seeing the sistah' @ "MEAC University" down the street in retaliation from the constant <b>threat</b>.

Jax, Jagface, Black, robber, & Great One would be the "crew #2" (male version) that would step they drunk asses in the party HOLLERING ALL COUNTRY LOUD <b>"WHERE DA' PARTY @ YO??????!!!!!!!!! IT AIN'T NO GOTT DAYAMED PARTAY YET UNTIL WE CAME!!!!"</b>. lol

Schamocha & BluePearl would be the females who were studious but also freaky. ~snicker~ They'd be the ones that would get a male to their spot and then ask/tell them: <b>"look a hur niggum... did U come to crack a book or crack my ass?? :mad:"</b> :what: :uhoh: lol

More later.

:lol: Damn...that was me circa 1987-present. Talkin much schitt to dem country guls such as
C Topaz, Dr GSUAKA, and Toi...drankin crown and bud light smoking Swisha Sweets. :pimp:

Where is Jagface? :lol:

Last edited:

:scared::shame::lol::lol:Oh no you didn't:winkgrin:

I'd liken to have a "lot" going on w/ you, pretty. But I'ze afraid of #1, brotha w/ the gun and #2, I seem to fear women in general now for some odd reason. :emlaugh:

Stay in your lane MSGSU! :slap: :mad: *mumbling to self* :rolleyes:

You seems to liken to have a "lot" going on with a "lot" of ladies. But, urum, you say your self that you no last long, 42 seconds if I recall. :scared: Not good P~, not good atall.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: Damn...that was me circa 1987-present. Talkin much schitt to dem country guls such as
C Topaz, Dr GSUAKA, and Toi...drankin crown and bud light smoking Swisha Sweets. :pimp:

Where is Jagface? :lol:

Yeah, but I'm from La. I woulda whipped up some ish fo yo azz. You know how we do down in da bayou state...we be mixin' up poshuns and ish...:winkgrin: You know my moma sent me to school wit all my inskructions and necessary ingredients...

Last edited:
You forgot to mention how the Alphas would run the yard!

:mad:

Look lock! Shit! :mad: :slap: U ain't pledged shat! :mad: :slap: YOUR job and Abe's job on campus are to be BMOCMP (Big Man On Campus Most Popular! :slap: ) Did I say ANYTHING about a fraternity/sorority up yonda? ^^^^^^^^^^^

SAT DOWN and do your job!!! :mad: :slap: Just bring the elder good looking womenz to campus. lol

MikeBigg... Graduated from "TSPN University" back in 1955 lol but still teaches there. Was purportedly contagious about campus and seducing them young NAIVE lol gulz in his classroom. Has females in his classes that dress and look like the old <i>Luke Skywalker</i> video gulz w/ dem shawt dresses because they want that "A." lol Heard he gives "As" to females and flunks dude. We youngers call that "a hatah." lol

thebandfan... the student asst to the Athletic Dir but he's a sneaky bastard. (don't think I don't see you huh? :read: :swink: Want some mo' "sugar?" :swink: lol rotflol) Wanted to be close to the athletic dept because he loves the volleyball gulz and the half-time dancing gulz. :read: He throws the line <b>"it's just athletic business"</b> but I'm still tryna' understand what bedding them down has to do w/ "athletic business." :confused:

DEBO... this is Panther88's other woman @ "THE WHITE UNIVERSITY" lol besides silentrage. :emlaugh: He sneaks w/ her because he KNOWS it's wrong... but he just can't help himself because <b>"DEBO like honey... Panther88 like a bee...."</b> (thanks <i>Color Purple</i>) She's colored but she's very "blonde" and makes Panther88 feel like a man. :D

Who'd I miss?

Last edited:
You seems to liken to have a "lot" going on with a "lot" of ladies. But, urum, you say your self that you no last long, 42 seconds if I recall. :scared: Not good P~, not good atall.

:lol: :lol:

Addendum to "TSPN University"....

silentrage...Panther88's former LOVER and FIANCEE'. I say former because he couldn't cut the mustard (literally). :rolleyes: Wasn't "good" enough for Ms Rage so she sought the services of another. :bawling: Told Panther88 to "get the hell on" "go get some stamina ni##a!" "that lil' thing the size of a 2 yr old's thang!" and such... :smh: Panther88 couldn't satisfy her physically so she decided to start dating.....

*ahem! it depends upon your response, dear. then i'll let you know who you left me for lol*

JSU*TOI and ms sonic98.... one word: sneaky. :| They be tryna' front like dey ain't doing shat about campus and don't dress the part. :confused: Why y'all wearing dem hiked up skirts and half-shirts showing your belly-rings and such mane? :confused: Dey sexy asses be having us "young boys" lol begging and drooling for them. One day I saw MsSonic98 making this one dude carry her books because he THOUGHT he could get him a lil' "belly rub." Po' fella. :smh:

Smoke! .... Crab male of the crew! :tup: Young, vibrant, muscular, quick thinking, witty, ... pretty much everything we older heads ain't. :emlaugh: Since this young Nemo done came to campus, he done introduced some new shat into the game. Got these older geezer lol females going crazy all up on him and such. They wearing him out sexually because he can put it down like they like him to whilst us older dudes are one-hitter quitters!!! (less than 2-3 minutes :emlaugh: ) Too bad for Smoke though. He sexed all dem gals and FORGOT he gotta' go to class and maintain a 2.00 gpa to stay. :shame: Dey panochas flunked Smoke out of "TSPN University." Damn Smoke... run from the panocha like the rest of us older bulls mane. :smug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back