The Worst Something I Have Ever Tasted

Status
Not open for further replies.
JagGrad said:
I would have to say

Margrea TEA(Creole Remedy for FLU these flowers or grown in Eunice, Opelousas area) It works but.......... :vomit:

Co-sign: tastes like something that should probably be cold when it ain't. :nod:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
dSWACizJSU said:
when i get to jackson next month, me-u-and roi gone have to get together and have some corona's and roi will have to have at least one.

That's nice, girl. But I'll be living in Atlanta by then. I'm moving to there on Saturday.

But hit me up, if you ever make your way to ATL anytime soon!

A much as T-Made IS Jackson and Jobie's is/was....Jobie's...there has never, EVER been anything that came close to the most appropriately labled medicine ever:

The Beast that started the tribulation which was to follow!

MightyDog said:
Strawdog, all MoM had to do was tell one of us to go get the cowpatties for the Manyweed tea and nobody would cough again. We all got well when she decided to make us some manyweed tea.

MD,
I know what you mean. we would run and hide when they started talkin' that noise.

dSWACizJSU said:
when i get to jackson next month, me-u-and roi gone have to get together and have some corona's and roi will have to have at least one.

It's a done deal, sis. PM me with more info... :nod2:

Cod Liver Oil
Celery

:lol:
I don't remember this thread. I must have been off April 21,2004.

Cod liver Oil.
Spinach from a can.
Chitlins.
Heineken Beer.....Yuuuuukkkkk!

But most of what yall posted that turns yall stomach I love.
Like;
Okra(I cook it when the water come to a boil, then I pour most of the water off to where the water is real low.Afterwards I turn the heat low, place some butter over it,seasoned it and cover it(just to melt the butter).I keep checking on it and it's ready when I can stick a fork in it. It's not gooey this way)

Asparagus (sautee')(aspargus is a diurectic just like watermelon) Asparagus is best when sautee'.It does not take long for it to cook. It's a water base vegetable. Some people over cook it.
Crab leg meat.(the crab meat from inside the body of the shell don't taste so good)
Fresh spinach.
liver (when cooked right)
Gumbo.
Milk,Almond milk too.
Beets.

Cole Slaw
Coconut Cake
When I was younger I used to have severe stomach pains. I had to go to the doctor and they did like a xray of my stomach and I had to drink some GOO so they could see the lining of my stomach.

DAT WAS THE WORST SHAT I EVER TASTED IN MY DAYUM LIFE!! I WAS CRYIGN NOT TO DRINK THAT MESS. MY MOMMA HAD TO MAKE ME DRINK DAT CRAP!!!

A much as T-Made IS Jackson and Jobie's is/was....Jobie's...there has never, EVER been anything that came close to the most appropriately labled medicine ever:

The Beast that started the tribulation which was to follow!

I have taken that crap only once in my life and it had to be the worst stuff ever. I puked as soon as it hit my throat. My mom beat my butt and tried to make me take it again only to get the same result. Even today if I think about that mess, I can taste it and my stomach turns.

prune juice
any kind of melon except watermelon
of course chitlins, like someone said it is a southern thing and I'm not from the south
pig feet
liver
deer any kind except sausage

Apple Butter

It cannot be justified
It goes with nothing
It will not mix with peanut butter
It will make your stomach hurt
It was a cheap way to serve a meal when I was attending daycare.

apple butter is justified at 3 am after i leave the spot on my raisin toast at the Waffle House. :swink:

the worst shat i've tasted was:
cod liver oil
liver
this international drink from the World of Coca Cola's taste test soda fountains called Beverly, that had to be the #1 bullshat i've ever tasted/tried in my life. :vomit:

:topic: I rebuke these Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies in the name of JESUS at 10:41PM.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Castor oil, 666 and Scott's Emulsion -- all that crap is from de debil. I got my butt beat for :vomit: ... finally learned how to hold it down long enough till mom left the room, then off to the bathroom. :vomit:

Cantaloupe -- can't stand the smell of that mess. Yuck

Fried oysters

Deer, rabbit, squirrel, goat and any other game meat.

Lamb -- ate too many gyros during grad school. That stuff makes me :vomit: I suffered when I went to southern Africa earlier this year. Lamb is a main staple over there. I ate lots of salad. :xeye:

Cherwine soda in North Carolina. I saw it on the foodnetwork unwrapped. Lets just say it suck.

North carolina BBQ

Cantalope and Apple Butter are number one in a tie.

The Worst Something I Have Ever Tasted?

Seafood/Fish:

You couldn't pay me to eat ANY OF THAT!!

Soul Food*

Nope.....I fear hypertension too much.

(*-With the exception of cornbread)

Cator/Cod Liver Oil:

No child should suffer that! I wouldn't even want my worst enemy to go through that, or his kids!!!

Cherwine soda in North Carolina. I saw it on the foodnetwork unwrapped. Lets just say it suck.

North carolina BBQ

HA!
They swear they got the best BBQ. When I first tasted their BBQ I was like, "this **** nasty"!! LMAO

024819881209.jpg

North carolina BBQ

You dayum sho right about that one.............and they(No Carolinians) think that snit is the bomb :retard::confused::retard: especially with that damn watery snit they call sause.......yuck yuck yuch nasty!

........and they got this spongy snit that is white on top (even though its suppose to be done???) that they call cornbread........that aint the cornbread that I know and love that I grew up on and still love to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back