Your school's recruiting needs?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No...Im thinking about replacing players and stocking at those positions. We were very lean at the DB position this year. Hughes got hurt in the PB game, plus next year is Camerons and Coxs last year. The other corner has been a sore spot all year long. In the SU game, the kid that gave up that TD to Berry on the second play of the game didnt see the field again for the rest of the year. I think they killed and buried him or something.

LOL!!!!!!!!! :lol: Wait........I think you're right, cause I havent seen him back. :xeye: And I think he was a transfer. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!! :lol: Wait........I think you're right, cause I havent seen him back. :xeye: And I think he was a transfer. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take they back....he caught an int against PV then they buried him

JR I don't know why you keep hating on Orlando. He is far and away tgd best OC in the SWAC. Pvs problem is defense

I take they back....he caught an int against PV then they buried him

JR I don't know why you keep hating on Orlando. He is far and away tgd best OC in the SWAC. Pvs problem is defense

It is his play calling GR. He gets predictable. He puts up numbers and such. But in the red zone he is suspect and he will get your QB killed running him a lot. I liked his offense when he first got to SU and ran that Racehorse offense that Florida State ran. The shifting of the QB from center to the shotgun. The two back sets, the plays in the flat to the rb on the LB. He mixed up it great. Then he became bubble screen, bubble screen, Qb draw, Qb draw etc.

He also puts your defense in a bad way sometimes. Since you don't have long sustained drives against your opponent. Your defense gets tired. But I do agree with you, his last years at SU were mainly the defense fault than his. Although he didn't help Graves none. I can only assume PV's defense is suspect as well due to coaching on that side of the ball.

The strength of the team was the defense specifically the DLine...do you expect Valley to turn the corner next year with those players gone or are you back to ground zero?

You missing my point, we are gone have some really good talent coming back next year that really flew under the radar. You can't expect a mixture of new defensive players to come in and shut down shop like the experienced guys did last year. My point is a quality quarterback masks a lot of other problems. Basically to win games last year for the most point we relied on defense and changing field position with punting. I feel if we are going to take that next step, we have got to get a kid in a quarterback that can atleast give us 1800-2200 yards passing with about 15-22 td's. That if nothing else prolongs drives and doesn't keep our new defense overextended during games because of constant 3 and outs.

It is his play calling GR. He gets predictable. He puts up numbers and such. But in the red zone he is suspect and he will get your QB killed running him a lot. I liked his offense when he first got to SU and ran that Racehorse offense that Florida State ran. The shifting of the QB from center to the shotgun. The two back sets, the plays in the flat to the rb on the LB. He mixed up it great. Then he became bubble screen, bubble screen, Qb draw, Qb draw etc.

He also puts your defense in a bad way sometimes. Since you don't have long sustained drives against your opponent. Your defense gets tired. But I do agree with you, his last years at SU were mainly the defense fault than his. Although he didn't help Graves none. I can only assume PV's defense is suspect as well due to coaching on that side of the ball.

But if the defense could have gotten the offense the ball back, PVs offense would have put up even better numbers. I like what he did in Jackson and was easily the most impressive OC I saw all year long. I wish he was our OC

But if the defense could have gotten the offense the ball back, PVs offense would have put up even better numbers. I like what he did in Jackson and was easily the most impressive OC I saw all year long. I wish he was our OC

Hell I wish we had an OC. LOL. I guess we will finally get one with the new coach. I like what Dooley is doing at PB. His Qb just ain't that good at all. But the concept is not bad. He probably needs to run the ball more.

No handshaking of Orlando's hand. But, you can shake the d-coor's hand @ will. :tup:

And shake dr wright's hand while you're at it and the "interim" AD as well. :D

PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE shake our DC's hand GR, do it, do it!!!!

Shit, we need to pool some $$$$ together and fly Ready's ass on over here for the holidays and have him shake the DC's hand every single hour of every single day. And then we'll commute Ready to dr wright's house and have him shake his hand multiple times too. Before Ready leaves, we'll commute him on up hwy6 to have his shake the ENTIRE BORs of the aTm-system. :emlaugh: And then shuttle him off to austin to shake those dumb assed chamber members. But, leave Rick Perry be. :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Shit, we need to pool some $$$$ together and fly Ready's ass on over here for the holidays and have him shake the DC's hand every single hour of every single day. And then we'll commute Ready to dr wright's house and have him shake his hand multiple times too. Before Ready leaves, we'll commute him on up hwy6 to have his shake the ENTIRE BORs of the aTm-system. :emlaugh: And then shuttle him off to austin to shake those dumb assed chamber members. But, leave Rick Perry be. :D

:lol:

Back