Lebron James F
Larry Bird F

West
Magic Johnson G
Stephen Curry G
Shaq C
Kobe Bryant F
Karl Malone F

I am Taking Duncan over Malone for that West Starting 5. You don't think its too Premature to put Curry in that starting 5?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
EAST
Oscar Robertson
Jordan
LeBron
Russell
Bird

WEST
Magic Johnson
Duncan
Hakeem
Kobe
Baylor

In order to put Curry as a starter on the west squad, you'd have to consider him one of the 10 best players of all-time. I don't think he's one of the 10 best players of all-time even though he's had a great season and change.

In order to put Curry as a starter on the west squad, you'd have to consider him one of the 10 best players of all-time. I don't think he's one of the 10 best players of all-time even though he's had a great season and change.

Interesting point and a good one!

How yall gone leave the all time Scoring leader off in Kareem?

East

F - Larry Bird
F - Lebron James
C- Bill Russell
G- Michael Jordan
G - Oscar Robertson

West

F Elgin Baylor
F Tim Duncan
C Kareem
G Magic Johnson
G Kobe Bryant

How yall gone leave the all time Scoring leader off in Kareem?

East

F - Larry Bird
F - Lebron James
C- Bill Russell
G- Michael Jordan
G - Oscar Robertson

West

F Elgin Baylor
F Tim Duncan
C Kareem
G Magic Johnson
G Kobe Bryant

How do they leave off Kareem? Because the ESPN folks on this board only know Jordan, LeBron and Seth Curry! No McHale, No Wilt, No Earl Monroe, No Walt Frazier, No Dr. J, No Jerry West, No Moses Malone. There are so many players to choose from, so there are no wrong choices!

How do they leave off Kareem? Because the ESPN folks on this board only know Jordan, LeBron and Seth Curry! No McHale, No Wilt, No Earl Monroe, No Walt Frazier, No Dr. J, No Jerry West, No Moses Malone. There are so many players to choose from, so there are no wrong choices!

It was a hard choice for me....now I will say this the stat books are really biased today given the 3 point line was not in existence back in the day.

Yea and really there are no wrong choices. Shit so many that technically I would love to see a computer wiz put a program together based on stats for a particular generation and have a game played utilizes some of the greatest coaches as well.

West
F - Hakeem
F - Worthy or Baylor
C - Kareem
G - Magic
G - Kobe

East
F - Bird
F - LeBron
C - Wilt
G - Jordan
G - Oscar