Yall ever hear of the Foot Wash in UnionTown, Alabama?

CEE DOG

It started off as a religious event, but no it is a country Freaknic Party. :shame: :lol: :shame:

http://thefootwash.org/

[video=youtube;f8nIlgdleFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8nIlgdleFE#t=24[/video]

I've never been, but have heard 100's of stories like Detroit used to bring a bus load of prostitutes, everything you can think of goes on at the Foot Washing. Daisy Dukes, strip shows, the selling of moonshine, guns, drugs etc. There was a time when state troopers didn't pay that much attention to this large event, but recently the patty wagons have been showing up incase everything gets out of hand. They also have another one that goes on right across the Montgomery/Bullock County line that's also getting larger. Motorcyclist travel from all over the nation to these events. I intend on going one day. I have seen plenty of pics on stuff that you wouldn't believe. (Any and everything goes on at the Foot Washing) like you said, this event started out as a religious event and I don't have any idea of why it turned into (freaknic) The Dept. of Corrections used to carry a large bus to Uniontown to help out with large arrest along with the state troopers. I have friends that go every year and have a ball.

Last edited:

This is some good old, down home, country negro mess :lmao:

Jokers out there selling framed Obama pictures and body oils. I LOVE my Black folks!

This is some good old, down home, country negro mess :lmao:

Jokers out there selling framed Obama pictures and body oils. I LOVE my Black folks!

:emlaugh: They said you can smell marijuana all over the place. It's like "Woodstock" back in the day. :lol:

:lol:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/51yA_MbIFHk?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yFODYNL92ZI?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yall please don't talk about my city.

Last edited:
That is like Ngga day in Lisbon, LA. I went once when while in school in Grambling. There were people everywhere, there was food and entertainment.

That's how a pimp makes his money.

:smh:

There's levels to this pimping.

I understand that some have to get it how they can, but some pimps never have and never will deal with anything I saw in those videos.

Other avenues are much more profitable and less risky. :noidea:

Wouldn't be caught dead ....

:shame:

Back