Women wearing thongs at work

buckwheat

This lady that sits in the same office with me, bent over to pick up her phone and she had on a black thong. Everyone in the area saw it. I personally don't have problem with women wearing thongs, but sometimes you have to be discrete in how you dress and wear a thong. This lady had on low-cut jeans and you can see the thong when she bends over. Lady's of the SWACPAGE, do you try to cover up your thong or do you wear revealing clothing to let people know what you have on? This question really applies to a work setting but you can talk about what you wear outside of work also.

buckwheat1911 said:
This lady that sits in the same office with me, bent over to pick up her phone and she had on a black thong. Everyone in the area saw it. I personally don't have problem with women wearing thongs, but sometimes you have to be discrete in how you dress and wear a thong. This lady had on low-cut jeans and you can see the thong when she bends over. Lady's of the SWACPAGE, do you try to cover up your thong or do you wear revealing clothing to let people know what you have on? This question really applies to a work setting but you can talk about what you wear outside of work also.
:lmao:

Because you care about yourself some women go anywhere in public with shorts up they butt

buckwheat1911 said:
Did she have a tattoo above it?

I don't show underwear in public and I don't care to see the underwear of others in public (especially young men who feel the need to wear their shorts halfway down their arse!!!!!)

You would not want to see any of the women I work with in a thong. :smh:

Now there is a call center up on the 8th floor. I have noticed that they have relaxed the dress code up there. Some of the young sista's I've seen over the last couple of weeks are dressing like they are going to a picnic or the club.

To answer the question...no.

To expound: I've sat behind a lady w/a thong on recently and when she bent over, all I saw were stretch marks on her buttocks. :smh:

Fortitude said:

To expound: I've sat behind a lady w/a thong on recently and when she bent over, all I saw were stretch marks on her buttocks. :smh:
:vomit:

Fortitude said:

In the voice of Bill Cosby...Hey..Hey..Hey!

I "likes" eye candy during the course of a work day. :lol: (if it ain't eye candy JROCK ain't looking) :lol: Hell sometimes I have a "power lunch" :lol: just for purpose of eye candy. (The lack of thongs are not optional) :lol:

JROCK said:
I "likes" eye candy during the course of a work day. :lol: (if it ain't eye candy JROCK ain't looking) :lol: Hell sometimes I have a "power lunch" :lol: just for purpose of eye candy. (The lack of thongs are not optional) :lol:
I know :nod:

Back