Who got the tightest genome research going on in the SWAC??

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
,,,,,,,,, folks i'm sitting here watching a PBS documentary on genome research.

,,,, why is it that I don't see a SINGLE black person in this documentary?(ok, I did see one brotha in the background FINALLY that will, 40 years from now, be part of Black History Month. ok, ok,,,, i see a substantial representation of blacks in the group, so that question is now NAF -Not A Factor.) why is it that I have not heard the utterance of a SINGLE HBCU in this documentary??? all i see is Bill Gates looking mugz enthusiastically BUSTING AAAAAASS trying to solve the secrets of genetics. where's the HBCUs??????

UH! I KNOW, I KNOW,,, HBCUs are in the mix, we are really leadin' the pack and doin' all the ground breakin' research, it's just that they are not givin' us our props. the pwcs stole this research from an HBCU right?? :confused:

,,, folks,,, THEY (pwcs) ARE KICKING OUR MUTHA-LUVIN' @$$ES HERE!!! WHERE IS THE HBCUs ON THIS??!! WHY ARE WE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN THIS (at least on this documentary)??!!! :whine:

(i know,,, board's response: crickets, owls & other night sounds.) :smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
DaHill,,,

:lmao:

dang,, das tight! well, let me scale back my query; what leading edge research of any kind are HBCUs doing,,, in the SWAC specifically since this is a SWAC board? :lecture:

Back