Where MY HATAS at?

LOL!!! Where dos Bulls fans at? They were the ones talking about us losing to the Hawks. BBF tried to tell them. Now, a sweep looks to be evident.

Pops, I don't know what those butthurt Bulls fans saw either. Even real ATL Hawks fans didn't think they would win this series. LOL!!!!!!

I knew the bulls would choke. Some teams just aint got it in them to be champions man. When I looked at the Bulls play, they didnt look like they believed they could win even though they currently have more talent than Cleveland overall and Cleveland was missing Love and Irving was hurt.

This will be a cake walk for Bron. Horford dinged up, korver injured, hobbled Carroll. The hawks have been a fraud so no surprise for me. The bulls were the hardest team LeBron faced. The finals is gonna be awesome! Respect the King, please.

Someone said that we would have trouble with the Hawks. Where Sting, PV Sigma at?

A lie ain't nothing to tell I see. I haven't mentioned Cleveland since Game 6 against the Bulls last Thursday. If you can find where I said Cleveland would have trouble with the Hawks or even Cleveland and the Hawks in the same sentence for that matter I'll take a 3-month hiatus from the site.

A lie ain't nothing to tell I see. I haven't mentioned Cleveland since Game 6 against the Bulls last Thursday. If you can find where I said Cleveland would have trouble with the Hawks or even Cleveland and the Hawks in the same sentence for that matter I'll take a 3-month hiatus from the site.
My bad Ju!!! I get all you Bulls fans confuse at times.

I still think Cleveland and Washington would have been a better series. The Hawks are done.

Dude, you act like beating the Hawks is a major accomplishment. As far as the Bulls and Cavs go, we got outcoached. Warriors in 6

Like they thought beating the bucks was an accomplishment... the Hawks were still a #1 seed. Didn't bulls kinda struggle with the young bucks? Didn't Thibs get out coached by Kidd? Cavs demolished the Hawks. Sting is a sore loser and i can tell he doesn't like Bron. Oh well.

Back