I see Usher done popped his azz up with a new song.......its about time lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
aight here are some more!!!

Sons of Funk
Allure
Soul 4 Real
Terrence Trent Darby
Them dudes that use to sing "I Swearrrrrrrrrrr" lol
II D Extreme.....yall remember that year they performed at Bayou Classic Hafltime lol
YNV
Sammie

all these people are missing in action:confused: and are most likely to show up on the next episode of VH1's Where are they now?

Originally posted by TRU3000
I see Usher done popped his azz up with a new song.......its about time lol

Yeah, he had a nice little leave of absence there.Yeah, he had a nice little leave of absence there.

1 hit wonder off the top!

Unknown since you mentioned one hit wonders can you give me the name of the White Girls who had that song?
<i>
Never Satisfieddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!

Never Satis-fiedddd- iiiiiiiiiiieddddddd !!!!!!lol
</i>

If you cant I know a bandmember from the SU Jukebox can:rolleyes::D

Re: 1 hit wonder off the top!

Unknown since you mentioned one hit wonders can you give me the name of the White Girls who had that song?
<i>
Never Satisfieddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!

Never Satis-fiedddd- iiiiiiiiiiieddddddd !!!!!!lol
</i>

If you cant I know a bandmember from the SU Jukebox can:rolleyes::D

That was Pebbles and she is black.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

picture01.jpg

<font size=1>::regis fieldman voice::</font>

<font size=2><i>"Smallone..........is that your final answer or would you like to phone a friend"? if not how much will your wager?</i></font>:D

mannnn I hated Color Me Badd!!!!! dont you know that "I Wanna Sexxxxx You up" song got so many hoodrats pregnant!!!! I was in middle school and it was even some 8th graders getting pregnant! What a shame.......If I knew then what I knew now!

Tevin Cambell

lol if any of yall can tell me wassup just get back word to me........kapeesh
l
I remember reading about two or three years ago that he was busted by an undercover agent for having drugs (I think it was marijuana). He was busted in an area in Cali that a lot of male prostitutes hang out. So you know what the article was trying to imply, you all can make up your own minds. It made AP news but it wasn't a big thing because his album that was out at the time was doing nothing and he is no longer the little hearthrob he used to be......,

Back