WHAT WERE THE SWAC TRACK& FIELD FINAL RESULTS?

Alabama State women, Grambling men capture SWAC titles

Troy, AL ? The Lady Hornets of Alabama State captured the 2007 Southwestern Athletic Conference Outdoor Track & Field women?s championship. The Tigers of Grambling State captured their second consecutive men title, after also claiming the top team honors in the 2006 championship. Alabama State finished with 190 points, while the G-Men finished 181 points.

Jewell Wells of the Lady Hornets was named top women?s track performer. Wells took home the gold in the women?s 3,000 meter steeplechase and the 10,000 meter run. She also place second in the 5,000 meter run and women?s 1,500 meter run. Monica Robinson of Southern University was the top women?s field performer. Robinson placed first in the pole vault, second in the long jump and third in the high jump. She also placed 1st in the women?s 100 meter hurdles.

On the men?s side, Kerone Fairweather of Grambling State took the top track performer honors. Fairweather won the men?s 10,000 meter run and the 3,000 meter steeplechase. He also placed second in the men?s 1,500 meter run and the 5,000 meter run. Prairie View A&M?s Marcus Carter was named the top field performer. Carter won the men?s hammer throw, while also placing second in the discus throw and third in the shot put.

The Lady Jaguars of Southern University took home the gold in the women?s 4 x 100 meter relays. SU finished with a time of 45.53 seconds. Jackson State won the 4 x 400 for a second year in a row. The Lady Tigers finished with a time of 3:44.12 minutes.

GSU also won the men?s 4 x 100 meter relay, while Southern took the gold in the men?s 4 x 400 relay. The Tigers finished with a time of 40.38 seconds, while the Jaguars finished with 3:11.65 minutes.

Thanks guys, I wonder when the SWAC office will post the individual results on the web site! Maybe by Monday!!!

I called and those as*holes said that they tried posting it this morning and some type or error occured.:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: So I preceded to ask well who won and that as*hole whoever does the posting told me it would be up shortly and it has been at least 2 hours now!!!!! GOT DAYUM SWAC OFFICE I TELL YA!!!!!!:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

I called and those ass*holes said that they tried posting it this morning and some type or error occured.:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: So I preceded to ask well who won and that as*hole whoever does the posting told me it would be up shortly and it has been at least 2 hours now!!!!! GOT DAYUM SWAC OFFICE I TELL YA!!!!!!:tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Whoah.....................Ouch.......Hope you are not media...
Cause "THEY" the SWAC office does come on here and read...

Whoah.....................Ouch.......Hope you are not media...
Cause "THEY" the SWAC office does come on here and read...

I don't give a damn they told me more than 2 hours ago that it would be shortly and that has turned into almost a complete half day of work!!!!

It would have been easier to just tell me who WON!!!!

I called this morning at 8:12AM

SWAC OFFICE!!!!!:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

I don't give a damn they told me more than 2 hours ago that it would be shortly and that has turned into almost a complete half day of work!!!!

:lmao:....Here you need a bullet shield..

Matrix%20Reloaded%202.jpg

:emlaugh:

I'm silenced on this matter. I've spoken my peace on this a while ago.

Bush league man. Pure bush league. :retard:

Congrats Bama St men! And Grambling women! :tup:

I wanted to view this so I could see how many football players were running sprints for PV. I am pleased. :D

I don't have to wait an entire day especially when told something different!!!!! Ummmmmm do you work for those BUSTERS anf if so tell them I said they are SORRRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!!

Nope...But i am not going to say ANYTHING to make them upset...
Especially since i have to get my media credentials from them for SWAC Tournaments, etc...:uzi: :lmao:

Nope...But i am not going to say ANYTHING to make them upset...
Especially since i have to get my media credentials from them for SWAC Tournaments, etc...:uzi: :lmao:

They may get upset but they STILL HAVE TO DO THEIR JOB!!!!!

Hell, there are PV people reading this site up and down and I'm NOT reserving my comments and I WILL be ON that campus whenever the inkling hits me. I put my avatar up there so they can get a good look @ me so they'll know me when they see me. Just don't approach me w/ BS cuz Panthro don't run. Ever.

If they're NOT doing their job, they need to "not do their job" somewhere else. :tup: It's so much that we settle for and hold NO ONE accountable. Pretty sad.

Back