What was the lowest point of your fanhood?

With us having 2 trips to the redzone in the 4th quarter ending in a turnover and a turnover on downs!!!!!! Then the unsportsmanlike penalty on 3rd and long (would have been 4th down with us still in the game) that gave Alcorn an automatic 1st and set them up for a TD.
Man I was soooo hurt. I was sitting in the end zone where Tillery fumbled in.

My lowest point of fandom ever was when I took the then wife to her first and LAST lol SFC and she started cheering for Grambling and their band. She thought I was kidding when I told her we were divorcing. No woman of mine can EVER cheer/support nothing but PVAMU exclusively. Where is @DallasCowboyGirl ? She and I are still in negotiations after 26 years and she STILL hasn't come to her good sense yet lol. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:( Mofo you will be lonely for the rest of your days waiting on me to root for PVUAM....LMAO!:D

98 Alcorn - SU, the entire stadium was rocking after going up by 2 over SU with about 2mins left. Then the coach JT called for an onside kick. Of course SU recovered and kicked a fg to win the game. I knew then that he was an extremely poor coach and that Alcorn was about to go into a deep drought. That was the most empty feeling I've ever had as a Brave.

the loss to PV in the 0-11 season. I was anxious the entire week about that game...and then it happened.

Bears - I'd say right now, I've had enough of the losing to GB. I cannot stand to watch them being at the top of the division anymore. They aren't even that good but Jay Cutler acts like he forgets how to play football every time he sees yellow and green. I can't watch that anymore. It's disgusting.

The loss to Skegee in 2012 . It was our first game in our new stadium. Looking forward to getting revenge in 2017.

98 Alcorn - SU, the entire stadium was rocking after going up by 2 over SU with about 2mins left. Then the coach JT called for an onside kick. Of course SU recovered and kicked a fg to win the game. I knew then that he was an extremely poor coach and that Alcorn was about to go into a deep drought. That was the most empty feeling I've ever had as a Brave.

the loss to PV in the 0-11 season. I was anxious the entire week about that game...and then it happened.

Bears - I'd say right now, I've had enough of the losing to GB. I cannot stand to watch them being at the top of the division anymore. They aren't even that good but Jay Cutler acts like he forgets how to play football every time he sees yellow and green. I can't watch that anymore. It's disgusting.

LOL.. Go Packers!!

Alcorn – All of the JT era. That man single handily destroyed our football history and tradition. We went from one of the premier SWAC programs to one of the worse.

Michigan Wolverines – 1) Appalachia State loss. 2) The Rich Rodriguez era.

Dallas Cowboys – Tony Romo fourth quarter interceptions. Way too many disasters to name.

Chicago Bears – Playoff losses to the Redskins and 49ers at home in the 80s. We were the #1 seed in both years. The 80s Bears are the most underachieving teams in NFL history.

Alcorn – All of the JT era. That man single handily destroyed our football history and tradition. We went from one of the premier SWAC programs to one of the worse.

Michigan Wolverines – 1) Appalachia State loss. 2) The Rich Rodriguez era.

Dallas Cowboys – Tony Romo fourth quarter interceptions. Way too many disasters to name.

Chicago Bears – Playoff losses to the Redskins and 49ers at home in the 80s. We were the #1 seed in both years. The 80s Bears are the most underachieving teams in NFL history.

The 49ers were better than the Bears. And Doug Flutie, who a rookie at the time, was the starter when Chicago lost to Washington at home.

The 49ers were better than the Bears. And Doug Flutie, who a rookie at the time, was the starter when Chicago lost to Washington at home.

The 49ers were not better. Chicago was the #1 seed. The weather was below freezing and they came in and beat the shit out of Chicago. Also, the Redskins had Doug Williams at quarterback when they beat the Bears.

Sitting in tràffic 3 hours headed to Houston for the ship. Leaving work Early. Watching us choke and lose than had to work at 4a. That crown didnt kick in lol

My Cards losing the SB and last yar in charlotte. 4 blunts and ciroq and Amsterdam didnt Help lol i was depressed

I thought it was the 1999 Semifinal game against Youngstown State...but I've gotta say this period right now is the lowest point of my fan hood...FAMU hasn't had a winning season since 2011(worst stretch in school history...BCU has beaten us 5 in row(first ever senior classes to never lose to us)

In baseball the Braves suck...and the Magic can't get it together

At least FSU is great and Jacksonville should be decent

Mane, I remember the Alcorn Game 98. It was a Perfect Day! Beautiful weather... The stadium was beyond packed. We sat on the Home side on the 50. Them Injuns talked mad shyt the entire game... Well that was until the last few minutes of the game. The Jaguar Nation was ridiculously deep. The look on them Braves faces was priceless as SU hit that Field Goal to WIN. Some folks were crying. I kinda felt bad... kinda. LOL!! But they talked so much Shyt all day.

Always a great time on the Reservation. Good folks!

Yes, I was already pissed that we were in the full band uniforms in 100+ degree temperatures(thankfully we took the jackets off), but then the rain came right as we were doing our field show. We get on the buses to change clothes only for it to be hotter!!!! Going through all of that and watching us to lose to mf'n PV was horrible.

Boy I was at that game LMAO as I stood on that walkway between the stands looking at the SU fans leave.

Back