Vikings' Smith found with kit designed to beat drug tests

GramFan

May 11, 2005
CBS SportsLine.com wire reports

MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota Vikings running back Onterrio Smith, who has a history of violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy, was briefly detained by airport police last month after they found an elaborate kit used to beat drug tests.

Police at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport questioned Smith on April 21 after a search of his bag discovered vials of white powder, according to a police report.

Smith told officers it was dried urine used in conjunction with a device called "The Original Whizzinator." The officer who filed the report wrote that Smith "told me that it was dried urine for making a clean urine test." In addition, he had a bottle of pills labeled "cleansing formula."

Smith told police he was taking the vials to his cousin. The police report didn't say where Smith was traveling. The Star Tribune first reported the story Wednesday.

Read more at: http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8463169

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
How many times a week do you think the Vikings are going to test him now!
I :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: at dumb people.

staggalee83 said:
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
How many times a week do you think the Vikings are going to test him now!
I :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: at dumb people.

Helll frat, it aint the Vikings, it is the NFL who will. Oh well he just made it easy on them.We have too many Rbs anyway. Think the Vikings didn't know about this last month when they drafted Ciatrick Fason from Florida. Hmmm. I bet Michael Bennett, Mewelde Moore, Moe Williams and now Fason are :wavey: at Smith. I wondered which would happen first.........Bennett getting hurt again or Smith smoking a blunt and getting suspended for the year. Ricky Williams send help. LOL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You right JR.

The Vikings could supply a COUPLE of teams in the NFL with running backs. Ya'll stockpiling them. :emlaugh:

This guy may have just TRADED HIMSELF. Some other team will take a chance on him. :nod2:

Back