Update on Grambling's DE Jason Hatcher In The Dallas Cowboy's Rookie Camp

Good job, Jason. Keep up the good work. I hope the best for you. Represent the SWAC and GSU well.

wahines said:
Dallas Rookie DE Jason Hatcher from Grambling is turning heads in their Rookie Mini-Camp. I am glad that Hatcher is showing them that Grambling can produce good players also. :nod:

Read about Hatcher's good success here: http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?editorialAuthor=1&id=1184D57F-C889-6F54-D07EB1CC6D1F97EE :read:

The way MICKEY DEAN ran over and through Gramblings defense comes to show you that the scout will be @ UAPB this year and many to come. If JASON can make it Mickey can too. He play in 7 games and gained over 700 yds. but had one bad game against AAMU but that will all change. Big props out to Jason and Gram backers and good luck in Dallas.

uapbpower said:
The way MICKEY DEAN ran over and through Gramblings defense comes to show you that the scout will be @ UAPB this year and many to come. If JASON can make it Mickey can too. He play in 7 games and gained over 700 yds. but had one bad game against AAMU but that will all change. Big props out to Jason and Gram backers and good luck in Dallas.

Will you shut the hell up about Dean! This is too damn ridiculous how you bring him every damn topic especially when he has nothing to do with a topic.

Sting said:
Will you shut the hell up about Dean! This is too damn ridiculous how you bring him every damn topic especially when he has nothing to do with a topic.

Good PR to have Jason in Dallas and when Mickey do submit his films to the NFL he can use the Grambling game because he ran by Jason several times and scored. He made Grambling's defense look like running water and just wanted to let you know. Good luck to Jason and the SWAC!

uapbpower said:
Good PR to have Jason in Dallas and when Mickey do submit his films to the NFL he can use the Grambling game because he ran by Jason several times and scored. He made Grambling's defense look like running water and just wanted to let you know. Good luck to Jason and the SWAC!
C'mon, Mickey, must you attempt to hijack every thread?????

uapbpower said:
You could have left all of this BS out.

Da_Sperm said:
UAPB Power, I really like you!

Sperm I been on this board a long time and I told the SWAC about MICKEY before he played a down at UAPB. UAPB is not good PR school about putting there athletes in the lime light so somebody have to do it. I do it in another way by the SWAC Page and now everybody in the SWAC know Mickey Dean and the NFL scouts have heard of him. But I am being real against Grambling Mickey did run through Jason and the all of Grams other players. He had a good game against SU,Gram, and Jackson State and what freshmen has accomplished those feats.

...sad thing is I saw uapbpower as the last poster and bet myself that I would come in here and the post would say something about Mickey Dean.

...funny thing is how Google will pick all of this up and when you search for Micky Dean these threads with folk smacking will be the first things to come up.

Caught it on the news locally. Major props Mr. Hatcher! GSU! And the SWAC! :tup:

Damn Mickey. :confused: U up in hur again? :shame:

Back