UAPB 70 - AAMU 68

M4Maniac

Great game! My first time seeing AAMU and Obie Trotter but I have to ask Why AAMU didn't use the pressure down the stretch like they did in the first half? Nevertheless we got the W!!!

The basketball school doesn't care... Their goal is to "split on road trips".... What a mindset to have. lol. (whatever happened to aiming to win every game)... GO BASKETBALL SCHOOL. Hmmmm I wonder what happens when Valley stomps that arse Monday.... The dawgs will be abandoning that "split" theory quicker than a hot pocket.

NOISE TALKA said:
Hmmmm I wonder what happens when Valley stomps that arse Monday.... The dawgs will be abandoning that "split" theory quicker than a hot pocket.

:lmao:

Of all times I wish to miss a game to work, they win! thrilled I am that because we have had a tough time at home close games but we end up on the L side.... Our boys are a well playing ball club they just haven't put all the kinks together at one time but all and all WE ARE NOT IN LAST PLACE THIS YEAR THANK GOD!!!!!!!!! A SIGN OF IMPROVEMENT..............

We are .500 5-5 in the SWAC.

Now tell me why you all are disappointed.

We are still the best average school in America.

NOISE TALKA said:
The basketball school doesn't care... Their goal is to "split on road trips".... What a mindset to have. lol. (whatever happened to aiming to win every game)... GO BASKETBALL SCHOOL. Hmmmm I wonder what happens when Valley stomps that arse Monday.... The dawgs will be abandoning that "split" theory quicker than a hot pocket.

The way we played last night my nig we ain't winning isht!

Back