TSU Season Tickets

EagleEyeCherry

I was wondering if anyone had an accurate estimate of the number of season tickets sold by Texas Southern. Not the average attendance, but the number of seats sold prior to the season.

Thanks

:slap:

Don't take this the wrong way <b>but</b> if one were in constant communications and <b>active</b> (did I say active? lol) w/ their respective school, one would assuredly know the # and wouldn't go to a public message board seeking answers. :|

I'm done.

C-LeB, y'all can have at it. :shame:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Panthro said:
:slap:

Don't take this the wrong way <b>but</b> if one were in constant communications and <b>active</b> (did I say active? lol) w/ their respective school, one would assuredly know the # and wouldn't go to a public message board seeking answers. :|

I'm done.

C-LeB, y'all can have at it. :shame:

What the hell makes you think I'm even affiliated with TSU. This board is a SWAC reference point, and I had a question. I was not asking PVAMU fans anything. Stay out of it and let the TSU people respond.

EagleEyeCherry said:
What the hell makes you think I'm even affiliated with TSU. This board is a SWAC reference point, and I had a question. I was not asking PVAMU fans anything. Stay out of it and let the TSU people respond.

What the "hell" made you come into a public setting and ask such a ridiculous question? :slap: Did www.tsu.edu crash? Did whitepages.com stop yielding 411 for a # to the athletic dept? :confused:

FYI, I'm pro-PVU/TSU yadda yadda yadda glass-eyed-cherry. :|

I feel like fighting this morning. lol Anxiety over what's going on @ you know where is killing me. :smh: Pray for me. :shame:

EagleEyeCherry said:
I was wondering if anyone had an accurate estimate of the number of season tickets sold by Texas Southern. Not the average attendance, but the number of seats sold prior to the season.

Thanks

EagleEyeCherry,

No one on this board has that accurate number. Like the band fan mentioned, contact (713) 313-6829 and ask the university representative directly. I very seriously doubt they will give it to you but you sure can ask.

Back