TSPN Smackdown Fantasy Football League

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
A new season is upon us and I need to see who is still in or if you're out. Emails were sent out to each team owner and I need your reply. If I don't hear from you, I'm presuming that you are out. To others that may be interested in joining, let me know and we'll consider expansion.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I see DCG is ready to take that "L" again. :D:D:D

:rolleyes: Man unless you won our league Championship game I was in it and lost 128-125, plus I finished the season with the best record of 10-3 over everybody, so don't be coming for me unless I send for you now go have a seat and wait for your 2016 ass whooping you know the one I gave you during week one, remember that score, surly you conveniently forgot it 135.5 to 106 now that was a real L so Quit The Lie and go have several seats:D:cool:

:rolleyes: Man unless you won our league Championship game I was in it and lost 128-125, plus I finished the season with the best record of 10-3 over everybody, so don't be coming for me unless I send for you now go have a seat and wait for your 2016 ass whooping you know the one I gave you during week one, remember that score, surly you conveniently forgot it 135.5 to 106 now that was a real L so Quit The Lie and go have several seats:D:cool:

Po' baby. You took the time to write all that for me? Talkng about wins during the "regular season"?:rolleyes: Let me quit since this ain't the Smack Board. Here's how it works:

You play the entire regular season and playoffs to get 1 of 2 spots in the Championship Game.

In that game, there is a "Winner" --- the CHAMPION.

And then there is a "Loser"--- Who joins everbody else on the couch.

Guess which one you were hun? :D:D:D:p

Tootles!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'll be checking the email replies and who has replied here and putting out the info by the end of the week so we can set the draft dates.

I'll be checking the email replies and who has replied here and putting out the info by the end of the week so we can set the draft dates.

Get 'er done. I'm already "Ready" for the Draft. The Repeat will be televised.

Ok, this is who I got in that has replied (returning teams)

League I

Texas Fire
Grambling Tigers
Redstick Bad Boys
Phatboys
Steel City Pharoahs
Mo City Eagles
Tenn Vipers
Miami Flames

League II

Texas Fire II
Dem Whodats
Scotlandville Skulldraggers
Body Snatchers
Team TexasTigerx2
Delta Tau Apaquelypse
Houston Jaguars
McKinney Manaics

If I missed a current owner please get at me ASAP before you get deleted and a new owner added.

Ok, this is who I got in that has replied (returning teams)

League I

Texas Fire
Grambling Tigers
Redstick Bad Boys
Phatboys
Steel City Pharoahs
Mo City Eagles
Tenn Vipers
Miami Flames

League II

Texas Fire II
Dem Whodats
Body Snatchers
Team TexasTigerx2
Delta Tau Apaquelypse
Houston Jaguars
McKinney Manaics

If I missed a current owner please get at me ASAP before you get deleted and a new owner added.

16 Teams? Huh. If this remains a 25-man roster, those last few rounds of picks will be some real ringers. :(

A new season is upon us and I need to see who is still in or if you're out. Emails were sent out to each team owner and I need your reply. If I don't hear from you, I'm presuming that you are out. To others that may be interested in joining, let me know and we'll consider expansion.

I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN

We have 2 separate leagues going.

Ok. How many teams were you planning for both leagues and will each league have a separate playoffs and champion, or will the top teams from each league compete against each other in the playoffs?

Ok. How many teams were you planning for both leagues and will each league have a separate playoffs and champion, or will the top teams from each league compete against each other in the playoffs?

Most likely 10 no more than 12. Each league has their own playoffs and championship.

League I

Texas Fire
Grambling Tigers
Redstick Bad Boys
Phatboys
Steel City Pharoahs
Mo City Eagles
Tenn Vipers
Miami Flames
Team TexasTigerx2 - Need your email address to send invite for League I
Windy City Bears - Welcome Back

League II

Texas Fire II
Dem Whodats
Body Snatchers
Delta Tau Apaquelypse
Houston Jaguars
McKinney Manaics
@PV_Sigma7 - need your email address
@tsu_tigernupe - emaiil sent
@goodolebrave - need your email address

We may add 2 more teams to league II

I'd like to join.

You're in see note above

You're in see note above

Man can the Windy City Bears get their spot back?
jitters06@yahoo.com

Welcome Back

Back