TSPN Smackdown Fantasy Football League

Invites have been sent, check your email.
Draft is set for monday morning at 4:00am, it is a offline autodraft. You can set your parameters and rank your players for the draft.

Both leagues are now 10 teams each.

Draft is set for monday morning at 4:00am, it is a offline autodraft. You can set your parameters and rank your players for the draft.

Fiyah --- Can you give a little breakdown on how the "offline autodraft" works? Would be the 1st time I've done such a draft. Switching gears, the Scotlandville Skulldraggers are signed up and READY!

Thx.

Fiyah --- Can you give a little breakdown on how the "offline autodraft" works? Would be the 1st time I've done such a draft. Switching gears, the Scotlandville Skulldraggers are signed up and READY!

Thx.

You go and ranked the players or you can leave it as they have them ranked. You set up the number of positions you want to draft and where you want them drafted or leave the default. You can set up what rounds to draft certain positions or highest ranked player.

The autodraft will take that info and draft your team as such. Th draft is randomly set by software. It will reverse itself every round. Round 1 will go team 1 to team 10 but will go team 10 to team 1 in the next round and back and forth until finished. It is set to go at 5:00am ET on monday .

If all the new owners don't sign in before the draft it will delay the draft.

Don't look like we will make our draft this morning...... 3 of the new owners hasn't signed in.

So, when will the draft take place?

Waiting on Philharmonic and Band Fan to sign in to the site. I'm gonna give them till tuesday evening and if they haven't checked in then, I'm gonna cut them out and we will go forth from there so we can have games start in week 1.

See this is why I didn't want to play in II league these ninjas are not serious and will not finish the season after 2 or 3 weeks they can't even check in to do a damn draft:mad:

See this is why I didn't want to play in II league these ninjas are not serious and will not finish the season after 2 or 3 weeks they can't even check in to do a damn draft:mad:

Hell Fiyah sent the damn email the day of the draft. I check my email frequently. Once I saw it I signed in immediately.

Hell Fiyah sent the damn email the day of the draft. I check my email frequently. Once I saw it I signed in immediately.

No i didn't. I sent the emails out thursday night (early friday morning) and the draft was set for monday morning. You had 3 days to sign in.....

League I - error with draft settings, our draft should have been yesterday but the wrong settings was in the setup, Now set for early morning thursday, 4:00am CT.

League II - When MackG signs in, our draft is set for early morning thursday also.

With the passing of our dear friend Robber, owner of the Jacktown Express. I have asked Get Ready to take over ownership of his team for the remainder of the season. He has agreed to do this and I want to thank him for doing this.

As Robber would say "Stay off the tracks, the Jacktown Express is coming"

Back