Troy University students suspended, face charges after Panama City Beach gang rape video

I was so disgusted when I read this article the other day. Our kids are really turning into animals. How could anyone just watch someone getting raped! I hope they burn in jail and get raped themselves for doing that to this young girl.

It's even sadder that the victim didn't make any attempt to report it. I wouldn't be surprised if she refuses to participate in the investigation and trail.

From the article:

"The victim told investigators that she believes she may have been drugged and that she did not report the incident because she did not remember what happened."

Damn.. this is about the 4th or 5th big story coming out of Panama starting when Prescott and his boys got in that fight. I guess Panama is the new Freaknik...

Speaking of gang rape.. that did happen a lot during Freaknik... I rolled up on a spot one year to meet my cousins and they told me they just SAW a girl get raped on the hood of a car... They said people were trying to help her but dude after dude was raping her and as soon as they would pull one dude off, another dude would come out of nowhere and keep it going.

I was like ummmmm... WTF.

Damn.. this is about the 4th or 5th big story coming out of Panama starting when Prescott and his boys got in that fight. I guess Panama is the new Freaknik...

Speaking of gang rape.. that did happen a lot during Freaknik... I rolled up on a spot one year to meet my cousins and they told me they just SAW a girl get raped on the hood of a car... They said people were trying to help her but dude after dude was raping her and as soon as they would pull one dude off, another dude would come out of nowhere and keep it going.

I was like ummmmm... WTF.

Do you remember when it got moved to the Coast? They were stripping random women butt azz naked. A lot of the women were older and just happen to be at the wrong place wrong time.

Do you remember when it got moved to the Coast? They were stripping random women butt azz naked. A lot of the women were older and just happen to be at the wrong place wrong time.

I remember that. Bilox Black Beach in 2000 and 2001. It would be groups of 10 to 15 dudes....they would find a girl and surround her. When she emerged from the group she would be totally naked. Animals like these are the main reason Black folks can't have fun anywhere in masses. It's not totally on the cops.

Men who rape women should be shot and killed on national TV. Only a wild animal would do something so low life. I hate rapist, child molesters and folks who hurt elderly people.

Man, personal story. Once brought a chick to a party and left to go grab some supplies. I came back and cats were running a train. I was hot as fish grease, she kept trying to tell me she was drugged but I didn't believe her. It took a few years until I realized she was telling the truth. I still can't look at her to this day without guilt

Man, personal story. Once brought a chick to a party and left to go grab some supplies. I came back and cats were running a train. I was hot as fish grease, she kept trying to tell me she was drugged but I didn't believe her. It took a few years until I realized she was telling the truth. I still can't look at her to this day without guilt

Pops you set that girl up man. You knew better than to leave that girl behind with a bunch of dudes. Then you tried to play dumb.

Na man. I actually like the chick. I was trying to date her. It was other chicks around too. It was a party. Them dudes were just sick.

Na man. I actually like the chick. I was trying to date her. It was other chicks around too. It was a party. Them dudes were just sick.

Did the other chicks just sit around and watch? Man chicks are some of the shadiest mofos.

no matter how many stories are told, no matter how many folks that look like them are killed, there is another black boy/man somewhere who believes it doesn't apply to them and nothing will happen to them...

The article I read didn't have their pics, but when the police chief started describing them as animals...I surmised they were black or latino...they don't use that language for preppy white boy...

:(:mad:

Did the other chicks just sit around and watch? Man chicks are some of the shadiest mofos.
House party. They had went upstairs. It was really one cat who was the culprit I think. I am not sure if the other two knew the full situation.

So these girls who get raped by being slipped a drug are pretty much unconscious the whole time? So dudes just banging on a body dats just layin there? I would assume the scariest part about that for the female is she wouldn't know if he was even protected or not... smh

I just don't get a man's desire to rape. You have to be a sick minded, hard up dude. I've heard the stories, but glad I was never around when things like this happened. I would probably shoot the dude if I saw it taking place. I believe men who do this justice is death. Sick bastards.

I just don't get a man's desire to rape. You have to be a sick minded, hard up dude. I've heard the stories, but glad I was never around when things like this happened. I would probably shoot the dude if I saw it taking place. I believe men who do this justice is death. Sick bastards.
Honestly, it really isn't that uncommon in college. They may not drug them but let a chick too drunk at a standard good old college house party. It is a lot of sick dudes out there bruh. I never understood was enjoyable about that....... There are a few times in undergrad where I was trying to smash but the girl drunk too much and wasn't of sound mind and I would just make sure they got home or to bed and leave.

So these girls who get raped by being slipped a drug are pretty much unconscious the whole time? So dudes just banging on a body dats just layin there? I would assume the scariest part about that for the female is she wouldn't know if he was even protected or not... smh

A lot of them put themselves in really bad situations. Especially those freshmen chicks. Everybody and their momma warn them about frat parties and drinking shat that a dude has made. That stuff leaves their brain as soon as their grown azzes hit that college campus. This one buddy daughter hooked up with this local cat and got strung out on drugs by the end of the first semester. You know the rest of the story. It's been over 10 years and she still hasn't recovered. He blames himself because he knew she wasn't mentally ready to go off to college and live away from home.

Honestly, it really isn't that uncommon in college. They may not drug them but let a chick too drunk at a standard good old college house party. It is a lot of sick dudes out there bruh. I never understood was enjoyable about that....... There are a few times in undergrad where I was trying to smash but the girl drunk too much and wasn't of sound mind and I would just make sure they got home or to bed and leave.

Pops stop lying man. Who you trying to get cool points with?

Pops stop lying man. Who you trying to get cool points with?

Man, I don't play with that rape stuff. I remember what happened to those JSU basketball players behind false rape charges. I never took chances with that stuff.

+1. I just cannot imagine man.

I don't care for rape either.i think their penis needs to be cut off. But in this situation, how would I know if they were raping her? I walk beside the bar (or whatever) and see 2 guys and a girl, I'm going in the other direction. I probably wouldn't had even noticed her being unconscious.

Man, I don't play with that rape stuff. I remember what happened to those JSU basketball players behind false rape charges. I never took chances with that stuff.

I feel you man. Trust me I agree with you 100%. Puzzy isn't worth jail time. Even allegations can do you in.

Back