Trent Richardson: Worst NFL RB of all time?

I don't think he's the worst of all time. No doubt he's a bust and has poor field vision. That recent video of him was awful.

And to think some people thought he was going to be the missing piece for the Colts. It's as funny now as it was then.

The 2012 draft as a whole has been disappointing. Not quite 1992 or 2009 bad, but nothing to write home about either.

I think someone will give him one last chance.... don't know if it will be this year but he'll get another chance.

He did have a 1K yard season I believe so I won't say the worst but for where he went, he's making a case for top 10 all time status after this preseason

I hope he has saved up his money...

Looks to me, he isn't interested in football and he's just doing it to provide for his family

I've always said Bama's backs are not that great. When they were in college, Nick Saban made sure they had a huge offense line to run through.

I agree but most players that come out of Bama especially over the past 5yrs or so have been horrible pros. Bama has great college talent but their talent doesn't translate to the pros just look at Dee Milner and Mark Barron. I mean Ingram is only servicable but he put up great numbers in college.

Although I'm not a big fan, LSU has the next Bo Jackson or Hersey Walker in SEC. He'll definitely be a top pick in the NFL. I hope he can stay home in New Orleans. And the run in the video was supposed to go to one side, but he had the vision to cutback to the open field. Once he gets his momentum going, no one will be able to stop him one on one.

Eddie Lacy did come out of Bama. I know he is from Louisiana. Also Ha Ha Clinton Dix is performing well.

He's rank No. 4 in the NFL in front of Adrian Peterson, but IMO Adrian Peterson is the better back. Lacy has a better supporting cast in Green Bay. I would take Reggie Bush over him. Bush has the ability to elude tacklers in the open field, especially on screen plays, which are not counted as rushing yards, but passing yards.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/07/29/top-10-running-backs-marshawn-lynch-leveon-bell

I've always said Bama's backs are not that great. When they were in college, Nick Saban made sure they had a huge offense line to run through.

Saban wears them mofos out at Bama according to Marcel Dareus of the Bills. He said he was ready to go before he got burned out in Saban's meat grinder. A lot of the Bama kids have not done well in the NFL. Julio Jones has been the most legit out of the Bama kids drafted him. Either they have had off the field issues or just can't find their way on the field for one reason or another. The DBs have had a real hard time. I think Ha Ha Dix is going to be pretty good though. He seems to be learning in Green Bay. If they don't watch it, the NFL scouts will start thinking they are system players at Bama if they don't start living up to their draft statuses.

Eddie Lacy did come out of Bama. I know he is from Louisiana. Also Ha Ha Clinton Dix is performing well.

Lacy is doing pretty good. His injuries are what worry Green Bay. Dix is playing well. After Julio Jones, I think Dix has the most upside. I haven't really kept up with the OL from Bama and how they are doing in the NFL. Dareus has not been bad in Buffalo. But they got a lot of good defensive players there.

The OL and DL guys performing well. Saban RB's need a year off to recover from the beating they go through. But thats most SEC Rb's....RB's from the Big Ten never get touched so they last longer in the NFL...

Back