Transgender Model Mia Isabella Confirms Colin Kaepernick Relationship; 49ers QB Remains Silent

Stop this foolishness. I have issues with Kap's performance but this type of stuff is utter garbage.

Exactly

Isabella originally remained quiet about her love for Kaepernick to “protect” him. “I loved him very much and he cared for me greatly, but in order to protect his brand I made him walk away from me,” she told International Business Times via email Monday. “Knowing the persecution he would face because I’m a Trans woman.” They have not spoken since late September, she added.

Because now he won't face any persecution. Got it!

Makes all the sense in the world.

Didn't Will Smith ex wife just prove one if these gay change was telling lies? It lied on Will and her and she proved it was telling a lie.

This is why so many famous folks just pay the extortion money. Because all somebody has to do is make a claim and negroes run with it as if it's the truth.

They've already won with getting this in the headlines.

Think someone is taking a page out of the book that the Eagles used to smear DeSean Jackson

If this is true, man man man. After working with some pretty "big time" people in this world, I have learned not to put anything past anyone. Especially folks with power.

giphy1.gif

Back