Transgender High School Athletes

standards are already in place and what court has challenged them. You guys are beginning to sound like right wing talk radio listeners. SHEESH! Those proposals release by the Obama administration are suggestions (lol...thanks Donald Trump) and does not have the power of law. Participation in athletics is a privilege, controlled by the state associations, NCAA, Olympic committee. Going to the bathroom is a right.

Probably not. However, i agree that people should be able to marry who they want..that doesnt affect other people.

The point is you're trying to make this a thing the Democrats are pushing but it's a Republican control supreme court that open the door for it by legalizing same sex marriage.

So if you support that then you indirectly supported any other repercussion as a result of that supreme court ruling whether you wanted too or not.

Last edited:
I'm sure there are enough to get 5. Also, would get a few guys to switch over. I dont think that would be too hard in 2016.
All it takes is one guy to get the ball rolling and remove the stigma of guys playing with the girls.

They should be careful what they are asking for. There is a clear deliniation of the sexes and their roles (and don't go stupid on me). Blur the lines if you wish.

There is no such thing as a trans-gender. You are either male or female and you are either a practicing heterosexual or a practicing homosexual. It is that cut and dry. Your chromosomes determine your sexuality....not what you get cut off or added on, how you dress or how feel today.

http://www.nola.com/celebrities/index.ssf/2016/05/ruby_rose_kicked_out_new_orlea.html

"One of my bartenders was walking by and could tell they were upset, and (Rose) threw food at him. ... Ruby told my bartender that if she was a bigger man, she would kick my a**, meaning me."

While in New Orleans, Rose, who identifies as gender neutral, shared social media posts professing appreciation for the city.

Just thought this was interesting. So if the bar tender had beat that tail, would she still be gender neutral or a man as she described herself, or then would she be a woman that was jumped on by a man? Would the media report that he beat a genderless person or a woman?

If my memory serves me, hasn't there been female kickers on various high school teams? This has occurred long before this make believe crisis with transgender people.

If my memory serves me, hasn't there been female kickers on various high school teams? This has occurred long before this make believe crisis with transgender people.

This not the same. She identifies as a female. We are talking transgender.

Yet, I agree women have been participating in sports.

Now, I want to see a woman who identifies as a man playing middle linebacker.

It won't happen!
it
why not? they can't stop it. as a matter of fact, if we are going to go along with this then we need to capitalize on it and win while the winning is good. alcorn could field the most dominate womens' team in the history of basketball. I mean when I was in college we had the bbgs that thought they were as hard as some dudes. we might as well go all out and get some dudes who think they are women.

Some of you have said, its extreme to think that anyone would do that.

Concerns about men masquerading as women to win medals have been around for almost as long as women have been allowed to play sport, which is surprising given how rare it is. In fact, the last case most people can agree on is German high jumper Dora/Heinrich Ratjen. He nearly won a bronze medal at the 1936 Olympics
http://www.bbc.com/sport/athletics/29446276

So I guess it does happen that a man pretends to be a woman to compete and win. Now, a man can flat out say, hey, I'm a man, and I identify as a woman so you have to let me compete as a woman. Since the identify part is all in his/her head who can argue against it?

Here we see where they took medals for athletes because they're sex/gender was in question. Now its going to be alright to compete. Wonder if they've tried to get the medal back for that athlete since gender doesn't really matte anymore.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...areer-espn-magazine+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

it
why not? they can't stop it. as a matter of fact, if we are going to go along with this then we need to capitalize on it and win while the winning is good. alcorn could field the most dominate womens' team in the history of basketball. I mean when I was in college we had the bbgs that thought they were as hard as some dudes. we might as well go all out and get some dudes who think they are women.

Some of you have said, its extreme to think that anyone would do that.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/athletics/29446276

So I guess it does happen that a man pretends to be a woman to compete and win. Now, a man can flat out say, hey, I'm a man, and I identify as a woman so you have to let me compete as a woman. Since the identify part is all in his/her head who can argue against it?

Here we see where they took medals for athletes because they're sex/gender was in question. Now its going to be alright to compete. Wonder if they've tried to get the medal back for that athlete since gender doesn't really matte anymore.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...areer-espn-magazine+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
That is what I am thinking. Jackson State should definitely find a few cats to declare a new gender and rack up some women's titles

This not the same. She identifies as a female. We are talking transgender.

Yet, I agree women have been participating in sports.

Now, I want to see a woman who identifies as a man playing middle linebacker.
I'm waiting to see a man who identifies as a woman(transgendered), go out for a predominately male pro team only to turn around and sue when they tell him/her no.

Apparently the NCAA prohibits men who become women from competing though they allow men born women to compete. that seems rather unfair and it is standing in the way of the lady braves winning a few ncaa championships in women's hoops and volleyball.

The guidance uses the NCAA's Office of Inclusion's policy on the subject of transgendered participation as a point of reference. The NCAA guidance specifically allows a "trans male (FTM) student-athlete...to participate on a men's or women's team" while simultaneously prohibiting a trans female (MTF) transgender student-athlete from competing on a women's team.

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/05/bathroom_politics_aside_obamas.html#incart_most-comments

wow I know a guy that worked with me that was flaming. This dude could play softball and crush at the plate. If I guy like that becomes the Rene Richards of college softball look out for some law suits if a girl gets hurt by a shot off a transgender bat.

Back