Transgender High School Athletes

He should have done nothing.
He caved in for those nazi's.
However, can't blame him. The LGBT lobby and White feminists run the democratic party in 2016

Then why are there so many Republican being caught on the down low and pedophiles? Don't fall for that game.

Their agenda has no party line just the same as white privileged doesn't.

Ask yourself if the Republicans are really so against this as they love to profess and showboat about. Then how did same sex marriage get through a Republican control supreme court?

The rule "The wagon that makes the loudest noise" applies to just about everything when it comes to so-called conservatives.

These bastards have been doing this since the days of the romans. It's in their DNA and they have infested our children with it , and like everything else in this country they find just enough suckers to buy that somebody else is the cause of it.

Last edited:
Republicans by far have the most ignorant and mentally challenge constituent on the planet.

Research shows the only thing Republican lawmakers have to fear when it comes to inappropriate behavior in bathrooms is—wait for it—themselves.

At least three Republican legislators have been arrested for soliciting or performing sexual acts in a bathroom, according to NewNowNext.

But lawmakers in North Carolina, Arizona, Florida, and Texas have been pointing the finger at trans people. Those states continue relying on the claim that sexual predators will be able access to women's bathrooms if trans people are allowed to use facilities that match their gender identities instead of the sex assigned on their birth certificates.

Media Matters, a non-profit organization dedicated to monitoring media for conservative misinformation, found that no actual incidents involving predatory transgender people have occurred. What stories have circulated in the press have all turned out to be false and perpetuated by hate groups.

http://www.complex.com/life/2016/03/republican-legislators-arrested-for-bathroom-misconduct

Then why are there so many Republican being caught on the down low and pedophiles? Don't fall for that game.

Their agenda has no party line just the same as white privileged doesn't.

Ask yourself if the Republicans are really so against this as they love to profess and showboat about. Then how did same sex marriage get through a Republican control supreme court?

The rule "The wagon that makes the loudest noise" applies to just about everything when it comes to so-called conservatives.

These bastards have been doing this since the days of the romans. It's in their DNA and they have infested our children with it , and like everything else in this country they find just enough suckers to buy that somebody else is the cause of it.
They all are sick. I am not confusing that at all. However, the dems have been tricked into passing laws on their behalf. This ain't about gay marriage. I personally support gay marriage. This is about a group of people who want to make the concept of "gender" in this country fluid. These people will not stop. I ain't with it.

They all are sick. I am not confusing that at all. However, the dems have been tricked into passing laws on their behalf. This ain't about gay marriage. I personally support gay marriage. This is about a group of people who want to make the concept of "gender" in this country fluid. These people will not stop. I ain't with it.

It's all tied together. You don't really think that they would even try this had gay marriage not been approved through the supreme court do you?

It's all tied together. You don't really think that they would even try this had gay marriage not been approved through the supreme court do you?
Probably not. However, i agree that people should be able to marry who they want..that doesnt affect other people.

Bruce Jenner became Caitlyn Jenner so they could get another reality tv show. I am sure a few guys would switch genders for four years for a free college education.

merhinks someone needs to do a bit more research on this issue

What are we so-called open-minded people going to say when a 30 year old man says he identifies as a 15 year old boy. What are we going to say when a man wants to marry his pet pig, he's not hurting anybody. Are we going to accept the guys in nambla to do whatever they want to do.
A friend of mine daughter who tries to defend all things lbgt said it doesn't affect you. I said well if your instructor at school decides to masturbate in front of your class does it affect you? As long as this girl and I refer to her as a girl doesn't get testosterone, the fact that she has had a double mastectomy does not affect her basketball world.
Maybe President Obama is affected by the social pressure do not discriminate butt we all do so everyday about something. That doesn't mean that any and everything should go for any and everybody that wants to do whatever they decide to do.

I'm more concern about 30 year old Africans and other foreigners playing high school ball. This is more real and documented than what you guys are talking about. Standards will be adopted dealing with transgender participating in high school sports.

The fed govt has spoken brother. If i woke up on Monday morning, and went to job and told my supervisor that I now identified as a woman, the would have to allow me to do everything at work traditionally reserved for women.
What are we so-called open-minded people going to say when a 30 year old man says he identifies as a 15 year old boy. What are we going to say when a man wants to marry his pet pig, he's not hurting anybody. Are we going to accept the guys in nambla to do whatever they want to do.
A friend of mine daughter who tries to defend all things lbgt said it doesn't affect you. I said well if your instructor at school decides to masturbate in front of your class does it affect you? As long as this girl and I refer to her as a girl doesn't get testosterone, the fact that she has had a double mastectomy does not affect her basketball world.
Maybe President Obama is affected by the social pressure do not discriminate butt we all do so everyday about something. That doesn't mean that any and everything should go for any and everybody that wants to do whatever they decide to do.

lkrwtf.gif

I'm more concern about 30 year old Africans and other foreigners playing high school ball. This is more real and documented than what you guys are talking about. Standards will be adopted dealing with transgender participating in high school sports.
What standards can you put in place? The courts have spoken. If I have a 20 year old playing ball at JSU right now and he decides that he would rather play for the lady tigers than the men and the coach gives him a shot, he has every right to go on that court. Same in high school. It is now the law of the land brother.

Back