This is no joke....Southern University’s former athletic director announce mayoral run

JAG89

THE NEW AMERICA'S TEAM
Southern University’s former athletic director turns to social media to announce mayoral run

http://theadvocate.com/news/1583075...turns-to-social-media-to-announce-mayoral-run

LSU let these fools play football for them and they think that they can be a politician. His resume on his Facebook page has nothing to do with politics and the economy, but it does have a bunch of football pictures.

LaFleur's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/vp.express?fref=ts

I can see the jokes now.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

This is typical White politics in Louisiana, basically White candidates are rounding up as many dumb Black candidates to jump in the race in order to give themselves a chance to win in a City that is majority Black. All the dumb Black candidates will cancel each other out in case it goes into a runoff. They have done the same thing in my hometown (Alexandria, LA) which is around 57% Black based on the U.S. Census, but someone has incorrectly put it at 40% in Wikipedia. Never completely trust Wikipedia due to people are allowed to changed things on their own. I could have sworn there were like 8 to 10 dumb Black candidates in my last hometown's election for mayor with about 2 or 3 White candidates. The Black candidates divided the Black vote to a point where none of them made the runoffs. IMHO, I blame Black organizations like the NAACP who can't find a decent Black person that they can support for political office. But the one good thing about the White person who got elected as the mayor in my hometown. Him and his family has had the closest relationship to the Black community than any of the other White candidates and he makes it known that he is a Southern University Law School graduate.

U.S. Census data of my hometown: http://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/2200975

Wikidepia of information of hometown: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria,_Louisiana

Last edited:

Remember. California elected an actor and former head of the Screen Actors Guild as governor in 1966. He was elected president of the United States in 1980. His name was Ronald Reagan for those who do not remember.

I remember a time when a Black person had trouble getting on the school board. One thing was that there were multi-member districts. Another thing was that Black candidate cancelled themselves out in elections.

Remember. California elected an actor and former head of the Screen Actors Guild as governor in 1966. He was elected president of the United States in 1980. His name was Ronald Reagan for those who do not remember.

I remember a time when a Black person had trouble getting on the school board. One thing was that there were multi-member districts. Another thing was that Black candidate cancelled themselves out in elections.
Ain't nobody voting for that clown lmao. They asked him what sets him apart from the other candidates yesterday, On the news. He said he played and coached athletics lol.

form·er1
ˈfôrmər/
adjective
  1. 1.
    having previously filled a particular role or been a particular thing.
    "her former boyfriend"
    synonyms: one-time, erstwhile, sometime, ex-, late;
  2. 2.
    denoting the first or first mentioned of two people or things.
    "those who take the former view"
    synonyms: first-mentioned, first
    "the former of the two"

lol

There is no way anyone will vote for a guy who has no political background and is not mayoral in his actions and words.

Donald Trump

He got my vote. That's my mans and nem

We've already told him, once he loses his impossible attempt to become mayor of Baton Rouge, he has plenty people supporting him in Mississippi for the mayor of its capitol city. I'm sure he can't be any worse than what's already there. I've heard Mississippians love Louisiana's sloppy seconds. LOL!!!

Yall should support him. If he losses give him his job back. Youve been suffering since he was unfairly fired

Back