The Houston Chronicle likes sTu this year

pvdogteam

Who ya rootin' for? PVU
So they picking sTu to go 7-4 this year, looks like they might be tough to handle this year. I know DCG is pleased, y'all have fun with Northern

About the Texas Southern Tigers

Texas Southern is trending upward after a five-win campaign in 2014. The Tigers' focus is on getting in the mix for a SWAC title now. There are a few new faces, but it will be about starting and finishing strong in 2015 for the Tigers.,,,,

www.chron.com/sports/college/article/TSU-football-Season-at-a-glance-6472530.php

I tried inviting the guy out to a SWAC function so they can understand what they write about but they act like they have so many things to do...

I know TBF, they are so lame, but at least they mentioned our schools even though the article has dated information smh

Sooooo Ummm so coach is averaging 3 wins a year since arriving on the D1 scene...I blame the fact that he was trained in his knowledge of football at Jackson St. oh and PV don't take this asswhooping personal...It's just revenge for the way you all mistreated Northern:cool:

Gets home see this post pass gas and continues to get undressed.

I remembered it's just pv this season, last season, the season before that, and so on still perry view.

Hope everything turns out well for you guys @ sTu, Sleep. I wish you guys nothing but the best, except against us tomorrow night lol. Be careful on the travels everyone. This rain here and there is about tripping me out today. ::confused smiley@ the on-again-off-again-on-again-off-again rain::

Gets home see this post pass gas and continues to get undressed.

I remembered it's just pv this season, last season, the season before that, and so on still perry view.

What? I must not have been paying attention last season to see sTu have such a favorable outlook for this season. I've felt a bit disconnected from SWAC ball for the past year. Its obviously about time for the LDC. So sensitive.

What? I must not have been paying attention last season to see sTu have such a favorable outlook for this season. I've felt a bit disconnected from SWAC ball for the past year. Its obviously about time for the LDC. So sensitive.
BP, you really have been disconnected if you think that I'm high on this team. I am in no way high on this team, TSU just seems to somehow find a way vs. pv.

Hope everything turns out well for you guys @ sTu, Sleep. I wish you guys nothing but the best, except against us tomorrow night lol. Be careful on the travels everyone. This rain here and there is about tripping me out today. ::confused smiley@ the on-again-off-again-on-again-off-again rain::
B, & BP I need you to modify your posts where you quoted my comment.

In my part where I put still P***y View. would you correct the spelling of the name please. I was corrected by one of the admins that I can't call school our of their name on the sports board.
So I am trying to clean up the mess I made.

Thanks B, BP and Mr. Admin. I'll be sure not to make such and egregious error again.

B, & BP I need you to modify your posts where you quoted my comment.

In my part where I put still P***y View. would you correct the spelling of the name please. I was corrected by one of the admins that I can't call school our of their name on the sports board.
So I am trying to clean up the mess I made.

Thanks B, BP and Mr. Admin. I'll be sure not to make such and egregious error again.

I thought P***y View had a good ring to it with it spelled out, to me it looks worst with the stars in between the P and Y , LOL

Back