The Grit He Daily Shows

Dr. Phreeze

It is I...Yes it is...
Yo, I didn't know Mark Cuban was Greek. :lol:

5712806_18_2.jpg

Cuban was cited for "several acts of misconduct" he committed after Dallas lost 101-100 in overtime to the Heat in Miami on Sunday night.

Furious with several calls, Cuban went onto the floor to vent directly to official Joe DeRosa. He then stared down and screamed toward commissioner David Stern and a group of league officials, from the court, then the stands. He later used profanity during a postgame session with the media.

Announcement of the fine came hours before Game 6 of the NBA finals in which the Mavericks trail the Heat 3-2.

Cuban said Monday he was bracing for the fine, his second this postseason. He also was assessed $200,000 during the second round for going onto the court and for an entry on his blog criticizing the way the league selects officials for the playoffs.

Since buying the team in January 2000, Cuban has been fined at least $1,405,000; he's matched every dollar with a charitable donation.

The exact total of his punishment tab isn't known because the league doesn't always publicize punishments against team owners.

The league said it would have no further comment on this matter. Cuban did not immediately reply to an e-mail to The Associated Press.

Earlier Tuesday, Cuban posted a blog entry in response to a column in the Miami Herald that quoted him as saying, "The league is rigged" during his tirade after Game 5.

"That's a complete insult to the players on the court and the incredible amount of effort they put into preparing for and playing the games," he wrote. "The NBA couldn't rig the games if it wanted to. And it doesn't want to. It's that simple."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5713692

Dr. Freeze said:
Yo, I didn't know Mark Cuban was Greek. :lol:

5712806_18_2.jpg

Neither did I!

Test of a Man send help...fast

The way he stands upon his feet and takes life numerous bumps and blows! :smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back