The Biggest HBCU Sporting Event kicks off today: CIAA Tournament 2015...

getuprams

Banned
CIAA_Tournament_090214.png

You just never know who will stop by the Greatest African American in the country.

2015 CIAA Party List
http://cltparty.com/category/2015-ciaa/

Last edited by a moderator:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Meek Mill. Yo Gotti. Lil Boosie. Jeezy. Lil Wayne. Rich Homie Quan. Kevin Gates. Young Dolph... etc.

Ghettofabulous Event.

Not nan' flyer shows the logos of the participating teams. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible!!!!!

We all know where all the revenue is going. To the city. To those Rappers. To all the venues. And to the folks who made all 60 of those awful flyers.

Who's in the CIAA?

Last edited:
Celebrity wise... there isnt another HBCU event that comes close to CIAA.... not Magic City Classic... not Bayou Classic. Ive been ONCE and was amazed. Its like Freaknic with a basketball tournament thrown in

Not nan' flyer shows the logos of the participating teams. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible!!!!!

We all know where all the revenue is going. To the city. To those Rappers. To all the venues. And to the folks who made all 60 of those awful flyers.

Who's in the CIAA?
The CIAA office put a stop to them using their logos for free.

Um, they sell out the arena most times. By the way didn't you SWAC folks say you wanted out of BHAM for clubs and parties? Just saying.... pot, kettle, ninjas

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Um, they sell out the arena most times. By the way didn't you SWAC folks say you wanted out of BHAM for clubs and parties? Just saying.... pot, kettle, ninjas
Lmao. You shole is right Cee. I dont knock the CIAA for their bball tournament. It has been a big event for YEARS. Kudos to them.

Btw, Lmao@ Psycho. "Aunt Lucy's Fashions"

This is what the SWAC has to shoot for (or at least get close to it). They're getting there in basketball with this year's line up.

Need more younger acts on Friday and Saturday night.

The one thing we got on them: our game will be on ESPNU (I believe)

This is what the SWAC has to shoot for (or at least get close to it). They're getting there in basketball with this year's line up.

Need more younger acts on Friday and Saturday night.

The one thing we got on them: our game will be on ESPNU (I believe)
It will be on there

So in yall honest opinion how does this tournament compare to the 2013 or 2014 SWAC SCG?

You BAMA's are still crying about losing the championship eh? Nobody except people with ties to the state of Alabama wanted the game there, how is that hard to understand? It's only so much you can do with a game in a boring ass city like Birmingham. Nobody gets excited about going to Bham except people from the state

So in yall honest opinion how does this tournament compare to the 2013 or 2014 SWAC SCG?

They are ahead because they took off running first. You get the right type of people involved and you will get an atmosphere like this for SCG. This past SCG was a success, the potential was there and the city of Houston was buzzing, which is very hard to do.

The SWAC basket tourney was in Bama for how long? Long enough for it to end up on life support. The Bamas didn't support it. Nobody wanted to go to Bama and having little boosie, a young dolphin and Webbie as entertainers will not lure Folks to birmingham.
Which is why it moved. We gave birmingham a shot and it failed multiple times. It got so bad "us Swac folks" (as you call it) started saying just host the games on SWAC campuses & rotate it.

Pretty much a concert. I bet a lot of people can't even tell you who played in the CIAA championship game last year but they could tell you who all performed.

I have no issue with the concerts and ancillary stuff going on but the draw has to be the game(s). I see one small blurb about the tournament and nine paragraphs about the concerts/parties.

Back