Thanks for helping restore my faith in the SWAC, JState!

Yes sir, spot on. Derek Jr is a very humble young man. I distanced from the circus 1 yr ago this month when the traction publicly 1st started.
That's your cousin? Young man can play some ball.

Curious, but what made him decide to leave the state to play college ball? I saw some weeks back he was committed to UF and I wasn't surprised cause for some reason the college coaches in this state do the worst job of keep our best talent in home. It's always been like that, outside of the time Mack Brown was at UT.

That's your cousin? Young man can play some ball.

Curious, but what made him decide to leave the state to play college ball? I saw some weeks back he was committed to UF and I wasn't surprised cause for some reason the college coaches in this state do the worst job of keep our best talent in home. It's always been like that, outside of the time Mack Brown was at UT.
Native texans of color w/ common sense know not to show allegiance here lol. The same town also produced Michael Bishop. His story reads similar for the most part once he left Blinn for kstate.

Seriously, I cannot speak on his decision because a year+ ago, I saw the hype train gaining steam so I moved where it was safe, away from the action.

You know we got you, Cuz!!! Tell him that whenever he wants, we are STILL here waiting for him.
Kinfolk, I'll be emailing JSU Staffers about another up and coming cousin shortly. He's a big strong 14 y/o boy but soft as charmin. We need to feed him gun powder, hot sauce, and jalepenos to have him transition to being mean. 😂 He's a DT (6' 5" 280lbs of no baby fat) and is a HS soph right now - 2 yr starter varsity. He gets it naturally (his grandfather 6'8" 450+lbs and could literally pick up a car/truck engine - I saw it when I was a teen and his father was almost as big but lacked mental ability and chased gulz smh). Hopefully we can secure him before the whypipo groupies get to him shortly and he discovers the wonders of getting his dack sucked by those same groupies.

Kinfolk, I'll be emailing JSU Staffers about another up and coming cousin shortly. He's a big strong 14 y/o boy but soft as charmin. We need to feed him gun powder, hot sauce, and jalepenos to have him transition to being mean. 😂 He's a DT (6' 5" 280lbs of no baby fat) and is a HS soph right now - 2 yr starter varsity. He gets it naturally (his grandfather 6'8" 450+lbs and could literally pick up a car/truck engine - I saw it when I was a teen and his father was almost as big but lacked mental ability and chased gulz smh). Hopefully we can secure him before the whypipo groupies get to him shortly and he discovers the wonders of getting his dack sucked by those same groupies.
What High School?

Native texans of color w/ common sense know not to show allegiance here lol. The same town also produced Michael Bishop. His story reads similar for the most part once he left Blinn for kstate.

Seriously, I cannot speak on his decision because a year+ ago, I saw the hype train gaining steam so I moved where it was safe, away from the action.
Bomani was on X talking about Lagway and Bishop.

Someone told him there’s another Bishop coming through

Cuz, get into our cuzin's ear and let him know that HBCU is where it's at. And also tell him that his future wife is waiting on him at JSU. That should seal the deal.

Panthro I hate we didn't offer but don't worry our AD is trying to change the culture at A&M. He is only two years in. Give us another two and we gonna be on another level. We gotta get the ninja mentality out

Bomani was on X talking about Lagway and Bishop.

Someone told him there’s another Bishop coming through
He is a soph speedster. Catches everything thrown his way AND then he has legit jets. J~ is certainly receiving a lot of the residual attention that was thrown @ DJ and that known last name doesn't hurt. A bit of trivia... that dude some know as "Jamie Foxx" (Terrell, tx) is a blood, not marriage, cuzzo. 👀

Better get on J~ early because... 👀 (becky & too many wannabe advisors)

Last edited:

He is a soph speedster. Catches everything thrown his way AND then he has legit jets. J~ is certainly receiving a lot of the residual attention that was thrown @ DJ and that known last name doesn't hurt. A bit of trivia... that dude some know as "Jamie Foxx" (Terrell, tx) is a blood, not marriage, cuzzo. 👀

Better get on J~ early because... 👀 (becky & too many wannabe advisors)
I was told Eric would take time from his burgeoning career to kick it with his cousin Michael ...

I was told Eric would take time from his burgeoning career to kick it with his cousin Michael ...
Funny dude man lol. Reallllllllll funny. 👀 I have to keep my distance. 👀 Too much shat occurs (verbally) and I get pulled into random bullshit/arguments, although I'm 100% neutral. 👀

Last edited:
Back