SWAC teams scrambling after scheduling rule change

JSU has already tried it. You lost to Tenn. State 5 straight times and 12 of the last 14. Name any ooc opponent of note or significance JSU has beaten in the last five years.

JSU needs money just like everybody else. And if it does not improve the program with guaranteed money, it will fall even further behind all other SWAC teams.

they should just stop playing tsu in Memphis ....that's a scrimmage game for tsu now....automatic win

Dude...we only had coaching problems. Comegy's last two years, he went 2-2 vs TNState and they were VERY good those last two years. Comegy would have had a much better shot at beating them the last three years. You worried about the wrong thing tho... you need to know that nothing will help you beat JSU. ...and you ain't beat nobody OOC either... If you were worth them playing you, they would have beat you the last 5-6 years too...

I guess you had coaching problems again this year also, and will have those same problems next year. It's beginning to look like JSU will have perennial coaching problems.

Comegy was 2-2...Heck, you lost 8 straight before Comegy? Seems like you need something only money will buy: better coaches.

We don't need help to beat JSU...We've done it on our own the last two years and will do it again this year.

Nope, we have not beat any good ooc foes..that's why we need the money to get good enough to do so. Duh.

Tenn State stopped playing us because we constantly beat them in the JMC. Their only way out was to stop playing us..They don't have that incentive with JSU. You are a good dollar and sure win for them.

Last edited:

I guess you had coaching problems again this year also, and will have those same problems next year. It's beginning to look like JSU will have perennial coaching problems.

Comegy was 2-2...Heck, you lost 8 straight before Comegy? Seems like you need something only money will buy: better coaches.

We don't need help to beat JSU...We' done it on our own the last two years and will do it again this year.

Nope, we have not beat any good ooc foes..that's why we need the money to get good enough to do so. Duh.

Tenn State stopped playing us because we constantly beat them in the JMC. Their only way out was to stop playing us..They don't have that incentive with JSU. You are a good dollar and sure win for them.

Dude, we gonna beat the dog crap out of you THIS year... You do need help beating JSU.. it's a reason you are 2-10 vs Hughes and Comegy and 5-0 vs Bell and OMJ. Bell and OMJ were your help... you help is gone.

...and even with that money, you still gonna get drug in and out of the SWAC?

Also, Hughes was 2-2 vs TNState. Bell was 0-3. Comegy was 2-6 and OMJ was 0-2. James Carson was 6-1. The biggest let down in that group was Comegy. Bell and OMJ were just not fit to be JSU coaches.

...still trying to figure out why you worried about TNState... since Bell and OMJ not the coach, history shows you need to be worried.

I've heard that Jsu had a three year deal with Unlv, so if that true then you have

Unlv
Tcu
Tnsu

Unlv
USM
Tnsu

I don't think JSU has a 3 year deal with UNLV. I think UNLV is trying to bring in a HBCU for the next 3 years. Our AD might not be the greatest but I doubt he is bad enough to schedule two FBS teams in one season...

Back