SWAC Basketball 2/21/2015 and 2/23/2015

SU fans should be ashamed of themselves. This game was on national television and for first place. Gym looked barely full

The two played games lead me to believe the teams are evenly match. Great road win for LewJack and the Hornets. Go Hornets!

SU fans should be ashamed of themselves. This game was on national television and for first place. Gym looked barely full

I'm assuming their weather is just as bad as ours. Its in the low 30s, with rain and windy. I imagine it is similar in BR. I'm sure our attendance wasnt much better.

1) It is a late Monday night game. People have to wake up early to go to work. lol

2) There was threat of frozen precipitation so a lot of people may have chosen to stay at home.

3) Basketball is not a big draw in BR for colleges. We had 1389 according to the Box Score.1500-2000 is the typical SU basketball game crowd. I think we had close to 3000 for the Grambling game though. I think for the televised ESPNU games, SU might want to consider ditching the reserved seating and inviting all the fans to fill in the bottom bowl of seating.

Last edited:
We didn't deserve to win it. With about 8 minutes left in the game, the announcer said those shots would come back and haunt us and everybody knew it. smh

Back