SWAC Baseball Notes: 3/20-3/23

Dude quit fabricating. su football was down for 30 years before Pete came to the rescue. After su's last SCG in 2003, you were down for another decade.

Last edited:
Dude quit lying. su football was down for 30 years before Pete came to the rescue. After su's last SCG in 2003, you were down for another decade.
You do realize I wasn't born during those years right? My SU experiences were from Pete to Present. If you read the 2nd part of my statement (with the right staff in place) you might have avoided posting what you posted. Also, 2004,2007, and 2008 were in contention for the title.

You do realize I wasn't born during those years right? My SU experiences were from Pete to Present. If you read the 2nd part of my statement (with the right staff in place) you might have avoided posting what you posted. Also, 2004,2007, and 2008 were in contention for the title.
Heck, any school can win with the right staff in place. That's not saying much at all.
And su wasn't in contention for any title because it couldn't win the West either of those years in order to even have a chance to compete in the SCG.

Heck, any school can win with the right staff in place. That's not saying much at all.
And su wasn't in contention for any title because it couldn't win the West either of those years in order to even have a chance to compete in the SCG.
SU played in the SCG in 2004
2007 only missed out due to Grambling (who we did beat) beating everyone else and us losing 3 close games. 2008 almost came down to a coin flip between SU, PV, and Grambling for the West. All 3 were good teams that were competitive and had chances to win a title. Now the other years of course were a huge struggle but those days are behind us. I think the baseball team will soon experience that as well.

Especially when su folks are comparing themselves to the Yankees. Hahahahahahahaha!!!
I give jSU credit, they have been good in baseball over the years, but no where near the level of SU. Aamu has a 2 year run where they have a decent team lol, and they want to talk crazy to SU who has the best HBCU baseball program period, bar none. Dude asked did the new addition help SU win lol, if he understood things, that facility will help SU continue to win in Baseball, something we have done since 1959. No HBCU has the draft picks, scouts, Swac coaches lol, and MLB personnel that SU has. Hell SU has produced 2 college player of the year winners, Danny Goodwin and Rickie Weeks.

Maybe yall need to scrap yall baseball program and give it a rest for a few years. Follow SC State's footsteps.
If PV, Valley, and both Bamas didn't scrap their programs after getting blasted every week for years, why would SU dismantle our program after 2 bad years? Even JSU has taken a back seat to the Bamas. Maybe jSU should follow SC State.

I give jSU credit, they have been good in baseball over the years, but no where near the level of SU. Aamu has a 2 year run where they have a decent team lol, and they want to talk crazy to SU who has the best HBCU baseball program period, bar none. Dude asked did the new addition help SU win lol, if he understood things, that facility will help SU continue to win in Baseball, something we have done since 1959. No HBCU has the draft picks, scouts, Swac coaches lol, and MLB personnel that SU has. Hell SU has produced 2 college player of the year winners, Danny Goodwin and Rickie Weeks.
Ohhh the memories!!

Back