SWAC Baseball - 4/13 - 4/15

PV was cruising in 10th with 2 outs...TSU fought back to load the bases and the tying run comes home on lightly hit chopper to short or third and no play was made

2nd base ump calls it foul saying the ball hit the batter and the batter pops out to end game

next thing you know the umps are dodging objects
wow

PV was cruising in 10th with 2 outs...TSU fought back to load the bases and the tying run comes home on lightly hit chopper to short or third and no play was made

2nd base ump calls it foul saying the ball hit the batter and the batter pops out to end game

next thing you know the umps are dodging objects

SWAC umpires at their best! I never understood how they ejected players/coaches after the game was over. One ejection I remember before a game was when Robertson was at PV his first year playing TSU at MacGregor. He brought to their attention the disappointment he had in their calls the previous day and got tossed. Needless to say PV won both games after under Cullivan's direction after losing the previous days DH. Cullivan own TSU :nod: I can only imagine how upset Coach Rob was after Sunday's game with the magnitude the series has for TSU's tournament hopes.

Back