SWAC Baseball: 3/24 - 3/25

Alabama state on top of 13th ranked Florida State 7-3 in the Top of the 6th inning...ASU just belted a 3-run Home Run

You beat me to it

I would've checked out the game if I would've known Bama State was playing in town today...FAMU beat Troy earlier this afternoon in Tallahassee

I know a lot of FSU fans are not happy with Seminole baseball this season

ESPN radio in Tallahassee is Live Tweeting every play

Ump have ejected melendez. Have overturned 2 calls against the hornets. Tied @ 7 bottom 7. Umps determined to help fsu.

FL State leads off the b8 with a triple. He scores on a passed ball.....

FINAL:
FL State 8, Bama State 7

Keep getting these OOC wins Bulldogs! With about 17 seniors we better do all we can do this year!

Video of Alabama State's head coach packing his bags and exiting the field after getting tossed...and continued to give the umpires an ear full. Not that big of a deal, but someone decided it was worthy enough for video, so....here you go

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2015/...ach-literally-packs-his-bags-and-leaves-after

Even though I pull for FSU from time to time(mainly in football and basketball) I will always root for the HBCU whenever they play against one. People in Tallahassee are too damn scared to put FAMU and FSU on the same field in ANY men's sports...so it is what it is.

Back