SU vs Texas

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
Nigras just don't listen. I told you SU-BR that Texas was gone destroy ya'll. I told you they had two of the best players in the nation, in Aldridge and Tucker. Can't say I didn't tell you Texas was loaded.

Daniel Gibson might be the #1 pick in the draft next year.

u just further proving my point that Texas is LOADED. Nah that 7-foot kid in that prep school, Greg Odon gonna be the first pick

I think we all know Texas is loaded, and that at team of that caliber should destroy a team of Southern's caliber. But Oden can't be the first pick in next year's draft, the new NBA collective bargaining agreement made him ineligible until he's 19. He officially signed with Ohio State last week.

But as far as the game went, it played out pretty much as expected. Southern hung around for a while, but Texas was just too strong and too talented. Not playing any exhibition games hurt, but playing teams like Texas will help us become better as a team. We have to cut back on the turnovers though, 13 assists and 22 turnovers won't get it done against most teams.

u just further proving my point that Texas is LOADED. Nah that 7-foot kid in that prep school, Greg Odon gonna be the first pick

Nope... new draft rules prevent that. No straight out of high school picks.

Nigras just don't listen. I told you SU-BR that Texas was gone destroy ya'll. I told you they had two of the best players in the nation, in Aldridge and Tucker. Can't say I didn't tell you Texas was loaded.

Next thing you will be impressing us with is telling SU-BR that Shaq is over 7 feet. :lol:

Back