Southern vs Mississippi Valley State Game Updates:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather ain't got NUTHING to do with the arse whippin you all got comin next week. Congrats on your win today.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It's all good. Good game SU, ya'll got a W. No excuses. We just gotta regroup and play AAMU hard next week.

Hey man... Good sport! I know my homeboys from 61 are my states most bitter win it comes to their teams losing... Best wishes on the rest of the year. I want say against who to keep them from coming back with pissed comments to me...

Peace..

I wanna hand all of these callers a dictionary and ask them to look up the definitions of diction and enunciate.:smh:

Valley was smart to take us to Chicago for their home game. Mississippians in Chicago and all those Jaguars in IL, OH, MN, TN, PN, VA, NY, etc... willing to fly and drive over. Way to represent Jaguar Nation!!!

"Jaguar Nation-Coming to a region near you..."

Peace...

Valley was smart to take us to Chicago for their home game. Mississippians in Chicago and all those Jaguars in IL, OH, MN, TN, PN, VA, NY, etc... willing to fly and drive over. Way to represent Jaguar Nation!!!

"Jaguar Nation-Coming to a region near you..."

Peace...

I agree.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
guaranteed min amount paid up front and it shouldn't be any deal for us to take the Valley game up there again. This is good recruiting for the school, not just athletics.

Peace...

Next year if we go I'm taking my azz down there NO DOUBT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back