Southern vs Alabama A&M: Game Updates - 6:00pm CT

Looks like our new DC is paying dividends. We've been getting turnovers in all of the games. Come next month we should really be hitting in stride.

It'll be interesting to see how long Spady will be head coach. You don't miss your water until your well runs dry.

I wasn't at the game, but it seems like turnovers are what killed Alabama A&M. I'm sure a lot of those yards were trash yards after the game was already out of hand.

View attachment 4632

Turnovers, shitty playcalling & DUMB decisions. How the hell do you have a RB thats 2nd in rushing, and you're wasting downs handing the ball off to your slot receiver and calling that dumbass designed QB off-tackle run? Then every other pass is to the sideline.

Get these Bad News Bears ass fools off my campus!

Turnovers, shitty playcalling & DUMB decisions. How the hell do you have a RB thats 2nd in rushing, and you're wasting downs handing the ball off to your slot receiver and calling that dumbass designed QB off-tackle run? Then every other pass is to the sideline.

LOL!!!

Congrats Southern...Spady is messing up the series Jones had once tied.. I know it's probably 9-6 SU now.

this might be the last time y'all see him on the sideline

whatever new coach gets Jordan Bentley for 3 years will be excited to have him in the arsenal.

I think he will be a candidate for freshman player of the year

Back