Southern University Post Season Ban Lifted

Sad ain't it. Can't be em then ban em. *snicker*

Yes, it is difficult for some to lose with dignity. It's was only fitting for the elite baseball program in the SWAC to smack the runner up program back into submission. I heard S.U. did a SUperman act on them. Went in the phone booth when we were down changed to those pin striped S.U. jerseys and proceeded to open up a can of whoop azz. Is this true are merely folklore?

Smiley-rollingoverlaughing.gif~c200

Yes, it is difficult for some to lose with dignity. It's was only fitting for the elite baseball program in the SWAC to smack the runner up program back into submission. I heard S.U. did a SUperman act on them. Went in the phone booth when we were down changed to those pin striped S.U. jerseys and proceeded to open up a can of whoop azz. Is this true are merely folklore?

It's true *snicker*

Yep I was there. It was if jSU team saw a ghost lmao.

JSU didn't play when we had APR issues. No other conference allows a team banned by the NCAA to play in it's tournament except the SWAC.
We weren't rewarded for having APR issues like a certain school by being allowed to play.

One can almost guarantee that during tomorrow's game, the announcers will continue to harp on su not being eligible for NCAA post season play because ALL of their sports were banned due to APR issues.
Who wants that kind of recognition for their school and conference?

1. Wasn't that because your team wasn't good enough to play for the title?

2. You seem more concern about it, then the people who it actually affected.

What other conference in the U.S. allows a banned team to play in a tournament leading to an NCAA birth?

Who gives a shat? If you don't like it your team should handle it's business and eliminate us! They can't do it in football, basketball, or baseball so shut up about it. Our postseason ban is lifted now so you're just talking out the crack of your arse.

Who gives a shat? If you don't like it your team should handle it's business and eliminate us! They can't do it in football, basketball, or baseball so shut up about it. Our postseason ban is lifted now so you're just talking out the crack of your arse.
Your post season ban will be lifted in the Fall.
By the way JSU beat su in baseball and went on to win the SWAC title two straight years just in case you forgot.
su has been a bridesmaid lately. We'll see if that continues today.:snicker:

By the way JSU beat su in baseball and went on to win the SWAC title two straight years just in case you forgot.

26>14

Enough said.

Dude talking about in championships not leading up to a championship. Smh

Good deal Southern. Need PB to get out of that hole, we've had a few good teams to miss out because of suspensions.

I was talking to my uncle who graduated from UAPB(when he played BBall for them it was A.M.&N.) he said you guys need to pretty much clean house and what happened was embarrassing for not only UAPB but the conference as well. With the right folks in place who know what they are doing, you guys should be fine.

I hope SU has learned from this, because the NCAA wont be nice the next time,, and they Will really drop the hammer..if this happens again

If you want to keep up and review past NCAA APR scores here's a direct link to the NCAA's website.
Remember, Southern's data is skewed due the the UNUSABLE tag that SU is just breaking free of.
Click HERE for the NCAA's APR search engine.

Good deal Southern. Need PB to get out of that hole, we've had a few good teams to miss out because of suspensions.

Ikr! I'm just glad we finally have a Chancellor that truly recognizes the problem and the individuals that aren't working doggedly to spot our problems and get them fixed. Hopefully he can get some people in that know and understand compliance/accreditation and put things as they should be, and get rid of those that refuse to do their job correctly (speaking of which....I can't wait until 2017!).

Congratulations to Southern on the ban uplift!:)

Ikr! I'm just glad we finally have a Chancellor that truly recognizes the problem and the individuals that aren't working doggedly to spot our problems and get them fixed. Hopefully he can get some people in that know and understand compliance/accreditation and put things as they should be, and get rid of those that refuse to do their job correctly (speaking of which....I can't wait until 2017!).

Congratulations to Southern on the ban uplift!:)

I remember when we spoke about that. Once all of our schools get rid of the dead weight and free loading imbeciles in positions of power and authority, we can move forward and do things the right way.

WAIT!!!! STOP THE PRESS!!!!!!

I thought someone said that sU was out of APR troubles? That their APR woes was behind them?

Southern APR in holding pattern

When the NCAA released the latest Academic Progress Rates for student-athletes nationwide Wednesday, Southern was essentially given an incomplete grade pending the completion of summer school.

The Jaguars learned earlier this month that an 18-month ban on NCAA postseason play because of the submission of unusable data was being lifted in the fall, but each program still must achieve the standard minimum APR score of 930 in order to regain eligibility.

Southern completed submission of its 2013-14 APR data in March, and its next deadline for submission of data is Aug. 15.
http://theadvocate.com/sports/southern/12490107-123/southern-apr-in-holding-pattern

Back