So how exactly did Hopson turn Alcorn around?

Yet again you prove to be...

I am no valley supporter I don't care about them one way or the other.
JSU is one of the programs I wish doom and gloom for on a regular basis. So no way am I a cosigner for them.
I tell the truth as I see it, even when it's not pretty for the institution I support.
Wake up and face reality, Hopson came into the SWAC when many programs were down.

I guess this is the narrative you have to run with to sleep well at night. From our perspective the SWAC was what it was. No team from the East has done what Alcorn has done. Alcornites assessed what we had in coaching and what the opponent was capable of in the 2012 season. We became confident that a championship was within our reach soon. It became a reality in 14.

Damn! This post has a lot of jealousy/hostility in it. One would think this poster cheers for a school that was down and went thru multiple coaches lately. I would hate to think that.

It's a pathetic post, that reeks of jealousy. Doesn't even require a rebuttal

Somebody stay in Alcorn koolaid and don't know the flavor

But your President didn't stay neutral. He just didn't give a fugg since he didn't want to be there. Brown came along and saved ya'll azzez. You all need to name a building after him and I don't think your newly minted alum is really all that interested either. He just wants to make sure the lights stay on. The alumni don't seem to happy with him but he gives a sense of stability. If the best you can get from a President is stability tho.....

But your President didn't stay neutral. He just didn't give a fugg since he didn't want to be there. Brown came along and saved ya'll azzez. You all need to name a building after him and I don't think your newly minted alum is really all that interested either. He just wants to make sure the lights stay on. The alumni don't seem to happy with him but he gives a sense of stability. If the best you can get from a President is stability tho.....

more assumptions from TP. You have no idea what our President is doing and the passion he has for Alcorn.

Back