So, How Crazy Is Brian Jenkins?

As a rule I don't pay attention to those comments. You ever notice the nutty comments on JSU articles in the CL?
I agree. Read the comments section/forum in just about any city,newspaper, mag, website, etc. and you will see a VERY common denominator on any and every topic--the racists are out in full force and behind the anonymity of a computer, they spew much hate and over the top hot air. It's very rare that I even bother reading comments sections anymore.

ASU has problems(like everyone else)
I agree

start taking the low road like MH and crew.
smh! The ONLY road I know is the high one.

I agree. Read the comments section/forum in just about any city,newspaper, mag, website, etc. and you will see a VERY common denominator on any and every topic--the racists are out in full force and behind the anonymity of a computer, they spew much hate and over the top hot air. It's very rare that I even bother reading comments sections anymore.

I agree

smh! The ONLY road I know is the high one.

See the Stadium thread. The low road is all you know.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
From Barlow... LOL

"You hate to think that it's just personal stuff. But if you look at the wins and losses, if you look at the things that we've done in the community, there was no real reason to pull the switch on us as a coach. It wasn't like we put a knife to any football players throats or anything."

Where is the :lmao: icon?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Barlow miss coaching at ASU so bad he sending shots at the new coach now lol

he had it made at ASU and they pulled the rug from under him after that Magic City Classic loss! bama state fans hate losing to us ..I know ASU alumni that are still mad to this day and having 6 more months of trash talk from AAMU aint helping them anger issues

Last edited:
From Barlow... LOL

Where is the :lmao: icon?
training-day-quotes-8.jpg

Back