SMU Sorority On Why They Won’t Accept Blacks

These ignorant White kids are so ignorant that they failed to realize that racism in this country was started by their WHITE ancestors, which is one of the main reasons why there are MAJORITY Black institutions and establishments, such as colleges, fraternities, sororities, etc. Now these dumb fools want to use reverse racism as a means of justifying their dumb actions. SMU should do these fools the same way the University of Oklahoma did the White fraternity (SAE) for saying their racist chant. Kick their butts out of school. IMO, if nothing is done and the university allows this behavior to continue, the Black students who are athletes should be grant the right from the NCAA to transfer to another school without being penalized due to hostile racial environment at their current school. It would be nice to see some of these athletes transfer to a HBCU.

+1. Indeed.

But I'm not sure if the SMU colored students who are athletic have enough nutts to come together and publicly protest the deal, like the guys @ ou did. They are a differing breed in that place, imho. Unfortunately, I entertained a few of them over a duration. Prolly far too long, imho. smh

they won't unless it goes REALLY national...

but they won't go to HBCUs.....there are silent deals in place to where other FCS programs can accept the high profile athletes with ease....folks on the outside know what's in store if you send a high profile guy to an HBCU....

Po Dredette Scott and the SMU hanging jury...... First Dred now this!

th

Raven Simone: "Well, I am sure the girls at SMU has a good reason. She probably have one of those ethnic names and a big butt."
raven-symone-premiere-secret-of-the-wings-01.jpg

Those groups don't even sound like they would do anything community service wise that would benefit us and on top of that the stuff they do don't sound like it would be fun or add to my college life anyway fugg them
I have always said that a lot of these sororities with these racists epitomizes what a bland life should look like!

Back