Sending the text message to the wrong person

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by kellis, Jul 15, 2011.

1. kellis

kellis SU Jags!!!

Have you ever sent the wrong person a text message? I just did. :goodbad:

It's a good think it was an innocent text message. :lmao: :lmao:

2. JSU*Toi

JSU*Toi New Member

I have done it a couple of times and the text were not always innocent... :lol: But one time it did get me a nice dinner out of it. :lol:

3. CriTAUcal

CriTAUcal Do Good; Good Follows

Can't think of a time that I have. But for naughty texts, I always double check anyway. :lol:

However, I did get a text message yesterday from a friendgirl whose number I didn't recognize. It was a 901 area code, and I immediately thought it was an old special guy friend with his new cell number. The text was letting me know they were in town. I got all excited and was about to send something sexy. Soooooooo, glad I didn't. I asked who it was first. When she said "Eboni," I was glad I didn't send what I initially planned to. :emlaugh:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  4. Warndalyn

Warndalyn Postmaster General!!!

I'm some glad you didn't send twat pics to me by accident....:lmao:

I've done this before, but it was a pretty generic message, so I was easily able to apologize and say please disregard. LOL

5. kellis

kellis SU Jags!!!

Girl, me too. :lmao:

6. CriTAUcal

CriTAUcal Do Good; Good Follows

:lmao:

7. chocalate_topaz

chocalate_topaz I wanna be your lover...

I can't get pics...thank goodness! :lol:

I don't really sext...but I did, I check, recheck and check again before I sent it. That batch will be S-M-O-K-I-N-G! I shole don't want the friend to show up wanting that hot azz coochie I promised--->HIM. Bad night for somebody!

8. CEE DOG

CEE DOG Active Member

I have before. :lol:

9. JagBR

JagBR New Member

I sent a reply email once to the Director of Spec. Ed. and accidentally hit "reply all". Everybody in the school system read it. Talk about embarrassed!!!

10. Tpop33

Tpop33 Active Member

I did this two weeks ago, to my lil sis, luckily for me they plain texts about info somebody needed, and she responded by saying, your text messages arent going through, I told her they were, they just werent meant for her.:):lol:

11. PVSAX99

PVSAX99 Active Member

I've sent the wrong text to the wrong person once.

Sent a txt that was meant for my girl to my ex....:smh:

12. kellis

kellis SU Jags!!!

I did it again today. :lmao:

13. pbla

pbla New Member

You are having a great weekend. So what is it that you drinking? lol

14. JagHammer

JagHammer Senior Troll

:dead: Lol.

15. JagHammer

JagHammer Senior Troll

Dang....now that's tough.

16. SUJagFan

SUJagFan Active Member

I've done that a few times.

The worst was when I was texting ol' girl and my daughter at the same time.

:(

It wasn't TOO bad. Nothing graphic or explicit, but ... some things the little lady doesn't need to know although she's grown.

:shame:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  17. unknown

unknown New Member

I actually called someone Saturday and said "im outside of your door, you said apt 2B right..." .... and she said "Um, this is Latrice. Needless to say I dont think she'll be contacting me again.

18. CEE DOG

CEE DOG Active Member

:lmao: Man I hate when that happens. :lol:

19. unknown

unknown New Member

It was my fault though. I hadnt saved her number in my phone.. I rarely ever do and I was calling from a text message. I knew the person I was going to see was the last text in the box but I didnt realize Latrice had slipped a text in between the time that I got out of the car and was walking to the door lol. So without paying much attention I held the last text in the box and pressed call and welp...

20. Robber

Robber Consigliere

:smh: