4. Bethune Cookman 167 4-1
5. Grambling State 159 3-2
6. Tennessee State 119 3-1
7. Norfolk State 93 2-3
8. Tuskegee 72 4-1
9. South Carolina State 51 1 2-2
10. North Carolina-Central

http://www.aurn.com/bcfp.php

I'm still trying to figured out how you put a team that's leading in their conference two spots below the team they are ahead of.

I'm still trying to figured out how you put a team that's leading in their conference two spots below the team they are ahead of.

Because the Team That is two spots below is the Official SWAC B**ch of the other team. Any more questions?

Rank School Points Votes 2015 Record
1. *Alcorn State 236 13 4-1
2. North Carolina A&T 221 10 3-1
3. Southern 192 6 2-2
4. Bethune Cookman 167 4-1
5. Grambling State 159 3-2
6. Tennessee State 119 3-1
7. Norfolk State 93 2-3
8. Tuskegee 72 4-1
9. South Carolina State 51 1 2-2
10. North Carolina-Central

http://www.aurn.com/bcfp.php

God as my witness I'm at a lost for words at this level of stupidity and I've been through two dictionaries and one encyclopedia

To late everybody has already seen that you don't read or comprehend well.

Stop being an attention whore it is not a good look.
I'm not an looking for attention and I'm not your whore are anybody else. One other thing If I didnt comprehend what you wrote I can comprehend this and I hope you can to. "Four in a row"
Alcorn Proud and BRAVE STRONG!

I'm not an looking for attention and I'm not your whore are anybody else. One other thing If I didnt comprehend what you wrote I can comprehend this and I hope you can to. "Four in a row"
Alcorn Proud and BRAVE STRONG!

I'm sorry I just assumed that you weren't so incredibly stupid that you didn't know that Alcorn is leading the conference standing so clearly the conversation or thoughts had nothing to do with Alcorn. So you can understand why I thought you were simply being a attention whore.

Never in my wildest dream would I ever had thought to call you incredibly stupid, But if you feel secure in admitting that you are incredibly stupid I'll take your word for it.

I'm sorry I just assumed that you weren't so incredibly stupid that you didn't know that Alcorn is leading the conference standing so clearly the conversation or thoughts had nothing to do with Alcorn. So you can understand why I thought you were simply being a attention whore.

Never in my wildest dream would I ever had thought to call you incredibly stupid, But if you feel secure in admitting that you are incredibly stupid I'll take your word for it.

Same to you!

Blue, you aren't fooling anybody. See, SU is nothing more but a Bully that only has intimidation. But like all Bullies, once someone brave actually hits them in mouth, they back down.

I feel both of you are a little off center. Bluedog I believe he just misunderstood your sentence. I believe you were referring to the MEAC schools correct? But to call another person stupid, I don't get that.

I feel both of you are a little off center. Bluedog I believe he just misunderstood your sentence. I believe you were referring to the MEAC schools correct? But to call another person stupid, I don't get that.

You Can't Be Soft At A Time Like This!!! These Louisiana SWAC Teams want you to be intimidated. Talk shit to them. When Grambling comes in those campus gates next week, they need to feel like they have entered the gates of Hell itself and won't be coming out alive.

As for SU, they know the know the Category 5 Hurricane is coming. YOU CAN'T BE SOFT and BE A PEACEKEEPER!!! We are the defending SWAC Champions. Everyone will give their best. Our Fanbase must be rabid and bloodthirsty against every team we play from here on out starting with Grambling.

The SU Poster called us Out because since when does he care about the MEAC. He said he hates MEAC.

Where did I call him stupid? But since you feel the need to butt in the conversation one would have to be a attention whore ( which I did claim he was being) or incredibly stupid not to know your school is leading in the conference standings and if you didn't know to have the stats staring you in the face and still not get it is further confirmation that you're either one or the other.

Now since he said that he wasn't being a attention whore there's only one choice left. So you figure it out......you're a smart kid.

Back