Ray Lewis' son charged with sexually assaulting two women

goodolebrave

Ray Lewis' son charged with sexually assaulting two women
Adam Woodard, USA TODAY Sports2:32 p.m. EDT April 29, 2016

Ray Lewis III, son of former Baltimore Ravens star Ray Lewis, has been charged with third-degree criminal sexual conduct.
Two victims told authorities that Lewis III, a sophomore cornerback for the Coastal Carolina University football team, sexually assaulted them on Saturday, Jan. 23, at an apartment near campus, according to police records
Lewis, 20, turned himself into the police on Friday, according to a WMBF News Report. His arrest warrant ialleges knowledgeable sexual battery of an 18-year-old female that was incapacitated from the use of drugs and/or alcohol.
Lewis III played at the University of Miami, his father's alma mater, for two seasons before transferring to Coastal Carolina last year. In 12 games in the 2015 season, Lewis III was credited with 14 tackles.

C'mon Lil Ray!!!!! SMDH

Because a rape kit said he had sex with the girls for one and a drug test say they were under the influence of something otherwise we will have to wait until the trial take place in the mean time there is enough to charge him

Sounds like they might have got drunk/high and had sex.... LOL
Im not a Ray Lewis fan AT ALL but I hope this gets the proper resolution. If his son did it..... oh well.

First of all, how do you know for a fact any of this is true?

I'm not saying it's true, I'm shaking my head as to how can he get himself caught up in a situation like this? If the girl is drunk, or passed out let her make it. These are the type of situations these cats are getting caught in these days. Yea she may have well been game all night long, but once she gets too full you got to let it go. Plus, he's Ray Lewis son, his name carries $ in the eyes of these girls.

Last edited:
Somehow I don't believe it was as simple as that if they went to the hospital he probably gave them something I'll bet my $2 to your $1 he gave them a date rape drug

Somehow I don't believe it was as simple as that if they went to the hospital he probably gave them something I'll bet my $2 to your $1 he gave them a date rape drug
If they thought he drugged them he would have been charged with that also, or at least it would have been in the police report.

Since the beginning of time women have been giving away coochie. All you gotta do is ask one who is willing to give it away. Why do men insist on trying to take it? I'll never understand that. If it's ten women in a room with you. One of those women want it. Just open your dam mouth and ask. Shyt if you bring up some money you might get three out of ten. It's that simple.

Now he can talk to his son in jail while using his MLK voice...

fuc'nn clown..

around here trying to please white daddy and this clown son out here rap'in chicks...

This the shat I'm talking about...plantation bucking for a check and trying to be accepted and yo dayum son being one of the ppl you're so call speaking about..

Can't tell me that these white CACs aint prop these plantation bucks on a pedestal so that they can tear down the black race

Rape kits are pretty extensive. What is interesting is that a woman can go in to a hospital/police station after having consensual sex and state that she was raped. It's her verbiage/actions that tell a story. I witnessed first hand in court a young lady getting literally torn apart by a judge after she said a man raped her but filed a false report. They did a rape kit and it showed that they in fact had sex..

Yet, the sex was consensual. How it was proven was by witnesses male and female who said the girl kept asking the boy publicly to screw her. The boy decided to video tape it without the girls consent in which it depicted her never saying no and he never once forced her. The young man received probation for video taping her without her permission though. The young lady got probation.

I feel bad for the two young ladies if this is in fact true.

We have to be honest there though....there are some women out there willing to do anything for some $$$$$$ and knowing that this is Ray Lewis' son. That could be a factor.

The entire story will come out.

I had a homeboy who went through being falsely accused for rape and it is not a good feeling.

Par for the course. [Ray Lewis course]

*phoning my 24 y/o in a few to tear into his azz about stupid shat like that - we don't take ass. Hell, when offered, it's best to turn 99.9% of females down anyway*

DCG, do I need to have THIS talk w/ our seed? :-|

How do y'all know the girls didn't get drunk after having sex?
Why would Ray Lewis' son need to rape two women to begin with? Did the women know he was Ray Lewis' son and are out to get money?
Which is more likely? A setup or women lying to get some money? This sounds fishy from the start.
Nevertheless, if he's found guilty, then he should pay the price, but if he's found innocent, the women should pay the price too.

Because a rape kit said he had sex with the girls for one and a drug test say they were under the influence of something otherwise we will have to wait until the trial take place in the mean time there is enough to charge him
That doesn't mean rape. It simply means he had sex with two women and that they had drugs in their system. No one knows if they were passed out during the sex.

How do y'all know the girls didn't get drunk after having sex?
Why would Ray Lewis' son need to rape two women to begin with? Did the women know he was Ray Lewis' son and are out to get money?
Which is more likely? A setup or women lying to get some money? This sounds fishy from the start.
Nevertheless, if he's found guilty, then he should pay the price, but if he's found innocent, the women should pay the price too.
Same thing folks asked when Darren Sharper got arrested. We see how that one turned out.

Back