Ralanda Monroe bill boards

SUjagTILLiDIE

Man great promotion and recruiting tool. I was driving around town(Baton Rouge) the other day and to my suprise I saw this bill board with Monroe on it. This is a great idea. I think the sixth man club sponsered the bill board. It has a large photo of her along with her accomplishments on it.I saw 4 different bill boards with her on it. Wonder how many there are around town. I will take a pic and try to post it tonight.

There's one on Airline Highway....it's near Cortana...just drive from Cortana like you're heading towards SU... and you'll see it before you get to Choctaw and the railroad tracks...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
these are the ones I have spotted.

1.Plank Road by the Airport (south bound)
2.Florida Blvd by Baton Rouge General hospital.(west bound)
3.I-110 north by (Chippewa exit)

Our girls about to whip some but. :lmao:

Mane I have not noticed them. I check them out today.
SUperior Excellence...................... :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
these are the ones I have spotted.

1.Plank Road by the Airport (south bound)
2.Florida Blvd by Baton Rouge General hospital.(west bound)
3.I-110 north by (Chippewa exit)

Our girls about to whip some but. :lmao:
SU 1st game against Alcorn is January 28, 06 in the Mini Dome.

Why put a billboard of one player in COLLEGE.... They should have put billboards of the whole team up. You saw what happenned in Birmingham in the finals... she scored damn near 40 points and the rest of the team had about 15 and they lost.

DAHILL said:
Why put a billboard of one player in COLLEGE.... They should have put billboards of the whole team up. You saw what happenned in Birmingham in the finals... she scored damn near 40 points and the rest of the team had about 15 and they lost.

please believe LSU is gonna put up Seimone Augustus stuff up...just like other schools do in other sports do....(read: Joey Harrington's billboard in NYC his last year at Oregon)...

say...you use your best player as the focal point of the attention... Why not plaster your school's soon-to-be all-time leading scorer..and no-brainer SWAC preseason POTY and 2-time tournament MVP on the billboards...Ro's the straw that stirs the drink...

But don't worry...she'll have all the help she needs this season...

DAHILL said:

We got Ms. Lewis coming back after her injury and a few other SUprises...........we about to.........wreck shop (we not trying to please everybody :lol: )

DAHILL said:
Whats wrong with that. Big schools do it all the time(heisman campaign). I think it is being used as a recruiting tool, with Baton Rouge have some big time girls basketball recruits this upcoming season. I have no problem with the sixth man club spending their money to salute an SU athlete that had an outstanding year. Remember Fredricka Lewis sat out all of last season with an injury. We didn't have any post play to speak of and we still got to the finials.

I guess Alcorn was wrong for pumping up Corey Wimberly
and aiding him in getting drafted instead of the whole team.

Grambling shouldn't advertise anything on Bruce either..........

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
C-LeB28 said:
What is a "Ralanda Monroe"?

Are y'all talking about a female basketball player? :smh:
Are you seriously shaking your head at us talking about a female basketball player? A great ATHLETE should be applauded no matter the sport or the sex.

But, what do I know I am just a girl who likes sports?

Yeah, I was just coming from church up Plank Road and I saw it...
Nice!!!!

Back