Racist Vandals on J-State's Campus

I saw pictures on Social Media of it. I don't think though that it was Whites that did it. Whites call us "N***ers" while other Blacks tend to use "c**n". Whites burn crosses.

The Black Greeks really REALLY don't understand how damaging that Show "Sorority Sisters" was to their organizations. Basically, by them jumping out there and shutting that show in particular down instead of trying to shut down other VH1 Shows of similar imagery degrading Black People, it basically told the majority of Black Americans who are not of Greek Affiliation that Blacks Greeks are nothing more than "Uncle Toms", "Coons", and individuals who aim to emulate the White Man while being the "Spokesperson" for Black People. In same breath as "Spokesperson" however, they hold down and oppress other Black People who are not of Greek Affiliation.

The Black Greeks would have been better off to let that Show run on uninterrupted and took that one on the chin and kept it moving. But by stepping out there, they exposed themselves to Black America and with Social Media, this is not easily going to go away.

I expect similar with the JSU incident. Blacks not of Greek Affiliation will ask with all the murders happening in Jackson, why are you upset at the defacing of Greek Paraphanalia? Finding out who defaced Greek Paraphanalia is more important than finding out who murdered somebody? The Blacks not in Greek Affiliation vastly outnumber the ones who are and are starting to use this power to their advantage in being proactive. It also doesn't help that Black Greeks that another prospect has recently died.

I saw pictures on Social Media of it. I don't think though that it was Whites that did it. Whites call us "N***ers" while other Blacks tend to use "c**n". Whites burn crosses.

The Black Greeks really REALLY don't understand how damaging that Show "Sorority Sisters" was to their organizations. Basically, by them jumping out there and shutting that show in particular down instead of trying to shut down other VH1 Shows of similar imagery degrading Black People, it basically told the majority of Black Americans who are not of Greek Affiliation that Blacks Greeks are nothing more than "Uncle Toms", "Coons", and individuals who aim to emulate the White Man while being the "Spokesperson" for Black People. In same breath as "Spokesperson" however, they hold down and oppress other Black People who are not of Greek Affiliation.

The Black Greeks would have been better off to let that Show run on uninterrupted and took that one on the chin and kept it moving. But by stepping out there, they exposed themselves to Black America and with Social Media, this is not easily going to go away.

I expect similar with the JSU incident. Blacks not of Greek Affiliation will ask with all the murders happening in Jackson, why are you upset at the defacing of Greek Paraphanalia? Finding out who defaced Greek Paraphanalia is more important than finding out who murdered somebody? The Blacks not in Greek Affiliation vastly outnumber the ones who are and are starting to use this power to their advantage in being proactive. It also doesn't help that Black Greeks that another prospect has recently died.

Bam, Damn good points my friend. I've also heard that it may be more of an "inside job".

I honestly think it was an inside job. They skipped over all the other plots and defaced just the Kappas

I got into a heated argument with some of my frat brothers behind that show. I was like if you are watching love and hip hop but want this show off the air, you are a part of the problem. Personally, I don't watch reality tv. I find 95% of it to be trash. Some of the challenge shows are cool I guess but I just don't mess with that genre.

I honestly think it was an inside job. They skipped over all the other plots and defaced just the Kappas

Actually, the Kappa plot sits on the outskirts of campus, and not near the other plots in the heart of the plaza (well, what used to be The Plaza). So it would be easy for some hate group to target and get away unseen. Also, it's not uncommon for BGLOs in Jackson to occasionally clash with predominantly white fraternities from Milsaps and Belhaven, and the "tribes" at MS College.

So I wouldn't rule out a hate crime, but I have a feeling that it's a scorned girl or someone who wanted to be down. Delta Delta didn't have a line this year....if someone pre-pledged (underground) and didn't get to cross, that sends you through a range of emotions and do some crazy stuff such as this. It almost happened to me. I wouldn't have went this far, but I'd be pretty pissed.

I got into a heated argument with some of my frat brothers behind that show. I was like if you are watching love and hip hop but want this show off the air, you are a part of the problem. Personally, I don't watch reality tv. I find 95% of it to be trash. Some of the challenge shows are cool I guess but I just don't mess with that genre.

Man.. I love LOVE and Hip Hop.. ALL three... lol
I am not a reality TV junkie but I am a LOVE and HIP Hop junkie. I watch ATL, LA, NYC and im gonna jump on New Orleans too! lol
I really don't even watch a lot of TV. I pretty much gave it up BUT I ain't giving up on Love and Hip Hop.

I am not a reality TV junkie but I am a LOVE and HIP Hop junkie. I watch ATL, LA, NYC and im gonna jump on New Orleans too! lol
I really don't even watch a lot of TV. I pretty much gave it up BUT I ain't giving up on Love and Hip Hop.
That Peter Gunns got woman issues. Lol

There's a New Orleans one coming? Oh man....... lol

Black fraternities and sororities need to stop putting Greek letters on bricks, stones and trees, this is so ancient. They should have their own fraternity and sorority houses like the white Greeks.

Last edited:
Black fraternities and sororities need to stop putting Greek letters on bricks, stones and trees, this is so ancient. They should have their own fraternity and sorority houses like the white Greeks.

You can't compare black Greeks to white Greeks. Whites leave Greek life behind them at graduation. Greek life for blacks begin at graduation. They wear Greek paraphernalia to work, the zoo, church and even the delivery room. I guess it makes them feel important? Other races, you don't know they're Greek unless you ask them. You know we put a spin on everything we do.

You can't compare black Greeks to white Greeks. Whites leave Greek life behind them at graduation. Greek life for blacks begin at graduation. They wear Greek paraphernalia to work, the zoo, church and even the delivery room. I guess it makes them feel important? Other races, you don't know they're Greek unless you ask them. You know we put a spin on everything we do.
Hmm...Are you a member of any of the Greek organizations?

I'm sure some do, it just depends on the campus they're on and it might be more prevalent on PWCs than HBCUs.
Epsilon Mu Chapter at San Jose State University
HouseAPA.jpg

That's similar to the frat house that used to be at Mississippi State.

And yeah I was gonna ask if he was in a BGLO or not but I assumed he wasn't lol. Once you join a BGLO, it's for life barring expulsion so all that other talk about "repping it at the zoo" must have been to soothe their ego lol

Back