Progress on new Harrison HPER Complex at MVSU

r0zrq97.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
There's an online(print as well) magazine called "Stadium Journey" that used local correspondents to review the different college venues such as football, basketball and baseball. They rated the venues. I'm not concerned about the rating but I think the pictures and arena reviews are fair and therefore good exposure for the colleges. All SWAC football stadiums except Grambling are reviewed. All Basketball arenas are reviewed and most of the Baseball venues are covered.
Click HERE to access the search engine.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Looks like they about to move that dirt put in some grass and after fine tuning be ready to go

There's an online(print as well) magazine called "Stadium Journey" that used local correspondents to review the different college venues such as football, basketball and baseball. They rated the venues. I'm not concerned about the rating but I think the pictures and arena reviews are fair and therefore good exposure for the colleges. All SWAC football stadiums except Grambling are reviewed. All Basketball arenas are reviewed and most of the Baseball venues are covered.
Click HERE to access the search engine.
Why the writer of ever swac school mention in comparison to an sec school. Saying ' though it's not SEC, and it's nowhere near the SEC and all that. I was wondering was the article on the perspective school or the sec !?!?

Being on mVsu campus as of now, I see valley priorities are in the wrong place. Seeing more than 75 percent of the campus could use some type of renovations. This basketball arena could have waited . I understand school like JSU,Alabama state and Su making athletic facilities a priority but not valley. This campus looks neglected but yet your building a basketball arena.

Back